Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus starring on new Black Mirror season

Kimmo

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

So she's the one that saves the coven and returns everything back to normal on AHS: the flashback of the apocalypse

Inb4 she's the real Mallory and Billie Lourd was just playing her role. :giggle:

bloody g

Yassss I like her acting so much drag me all you want :nooo:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Yassss I like her acting so much drag me all you want :nooo:

Really? I always found her acting a little too butch lol I don’t know how to explain 

Hottie Detector

bloody g
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Really? I always found her acting a little too butch lol I don’t know how to explain 

Campy?  I'd like to see her in a serious drama

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

freebit

Hmmm... Miley is one of those actors that I look at and I just see them and not the character. Justin Timberlake and Julia Roberts are the same too, along with countless others.  So, I'm not all that enthused about the idea of her popping up there, but I trust the show's taste and maybe they'll use her well.  I think her type of star works great for comedy, but not usually for drama. Maybe she'll be in a more lighter, humorous episode, like Bryce Dallas Howard's ep.

dollardays
13 minutes ago, freebit said:

Hmmm... Miley is one of those actors that I look at and I just see them and not the character. Justin Timberlake and Julia Roberts are the same too, along with countless others.  So, I'm not all that enthused about the idea of her popping up there, but I trust the show's taste and maybe they'll use her well.  I think her type of star works great for comedy, but not usually for drama. Maybe she'll be in a more lighter, humorous episode, like Bryce Dallas Howard's ep.

triggered 

crisTEAne
On 11/14/2018 at 6:37 AM, Adarsh Soni said:

Omg my two faves colliding :saira:

and both will come crashing down :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived