other

ARTPOP - Lady Gaga | RATE

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

@Andreu @HosedDownGypsy @xoxo Human @The Bling @dllcll @TheSlash @The Louvre @JohnWayne92 @AlexTheMonster @Blue Madonna @GaGaLB @Blond @Wet Fire @KING @corvus albus @Davian @lucca @Oriane @Kandy life @LORDi @badgirlmeat @Smother Em Eh @huttont @Rumours1977 @Sweetener @Dxnatella @Tabasco @gabrielflorin01 @Maryjanesdope @Widows Kiss @Mister Money @That J @Promises @Noir

Hey b!tches! :hor: The ceremony will be held tomorrow @ 12PM EST [6PM CET]. Y'all better be here or else... I will kill you and leave you in the trunk on Highway 10. :hor:

The Louvre
5 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@Andreu @HosedDownGypsy @xoxo Human @The Bling @dllcll @TheSlash @The Louvre @JohnWayne92 @AlexTheMonster @Blue Madonna @GaGaLB @Blond @Wet Fire @KING @corvus albus @Davian @lucca @Oriane @Kandy life @LORDi @badgirlmeat @Smother Em Eh @huttont @Rumours1977 @Sweetener @Dxnatella @Tabasco @gabrielflorin01 @Maryjanesdope @Widows Kiss @Mister Money @That J @Promises

Hey b!tches! :hor: The ceremony will be held tomorrow @ 12PM EST [6PM CET]. Y'all better be here or else... I will kill you and leave you in the trunk on Highway 10. :hor:

Time to put my burqa on because I won't be there and I don't want you to recognize the guy who lives behind when you're on your killing spree.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Time to put my burqa on because I won't be there and I don't want you to recognize the guy who lives behind when you're on your killing spree.

giphy.gif

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Oh so many people :hor: The more the merrier the meltdowns :hor:

Oh you betta prepare thyselves for them meltdowns because there is a lot to be melt downing for. :hor:

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Oh you betta prepare thyselves for them meltdowns because there is a lot to be melt downing for. :hor:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm intrigued :ph34r:

Spoiler

DID SOMEONE RATE DOPE WITH LESS THAN 9.5?!? If so send them to me

MajesticDelightfulHomalocephale-small.gi

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm intrigued :ph34r:

Hide contents

DID SOMEONE RATE DOPE WITH LESS THAN 9.5?!? If so send them to me

MajesticDelightfulHomalocephale-small.gi

see-2.gif

rumours
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@Andreu @HosedDownGypsy @xoxo Human @The Bling @dllcll @TheSlash @The Louvre @JohnWayne92 @AlexTheMonster @Blue Madonna @GaGaLB @Blond @Wet Fire @KING @corvus albus @Davian @lucca @Oriane @Kandy life @LORDi @badgirlmeat @Smother Em Eh @huttont @Rumours1977 @Sweetener @Dxnatella @Tabasco @gabrielflorin01 @Maryjanesdope @Widows Kiss @Mister Money @That J @Promises @Noir

I’ll be in class during that time, but I’ll check in to see the results. 

Ready to see Donatella crash and burn:vegas:

Nuggets
21 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I’ll be in class during that time, but I’ll check in to see the results. 

Ready to see Donatella crash and burn:vegas:

Ugh, straight guys have no taste

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived