💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dido releases new single "Hurricanes", announces new album and tour!

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Dido is back with her first new album in 5 years. Still on My Mind arrives March 8 on BMG. Listen to new song “Hurricanes” below. In support of the record, the British artist will tour for the first time in 15 years, with dates beginning in Europe before heading to North America. Find those on Dido’s website.

packshot.png?v=5

https://pitchfork.com/news/dido-announces-first-new-album-in-5-years-first-tour-in-15/?utm_source=twitter&mbid=social_twitter&utm_social-type=owned&utm_brand=p4k&utm_medium=social

https://www.didomusic.com/

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Giorno Giovanna

the youtube video thumbnail to Hurricanes looks like Madonn's MDMA album cover

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

retroglamx
2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I read Diplo :triggered: This girl sounds good though, judging by her new song. :vegas: It’s very moody. 

Wait, does this mean you've never heard Dido's music before? :messga:

AStarIsBorn21
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

Wait, does this mean you've never heard Dido's music before? :messga:

Yeah... :messga:

retroglamx
1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Yeah... :messga:

okay honey, first, how old are you? it's just that Dido was very big and influential during 99-2003 and I would dare to say she defined and influenced music in many ways. Please take a listen to these gems:

just to name a few

AlexanderMagno
6 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I read Diplo :triggered: This girl sounds good though, judging by her new song. :vegas: It’s very moody. 

She was basically the Adele of the beginning of the 2000s. I’m sure you’ve heard Thank You, Here With Me, White Flag, Life for Rent, Hunter, these are really some of the biggest singles of all time. (Just for the example, she has probably sold far more albums than Gaga). Really, this is one of the most influential artists of all time. She defined 2000s.

I actually love the song. It’s very reminiscent of the 2010 indie British music scene though, if only she had released this song right after Life for Rent maybe she would continue to impact music.

AStarIsBorn21
7 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

okay honey, first, how old are you? it's just that Dido was very big and influential during 99-2003 and I would dare to say she defined and influenced music in many ways. Please take a listen to these gems:

just to name a few

I’m 18 :messga: None of these songs ring a bell but her voice does seem kinda familiar. 

JazzGa
9 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I’m 18 :messga: None of these songs ring a bell but her voice does seem kinda familiar. 

You have definitely heard these songs tho... Ever heard someone say "I will go down with this ship" before? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

retroglamx
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

oh wow i love this so much

but march 8th tho :saladga: gurl....

what's wrong with March 8th? :cryga:

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

what's wrong with March 8th? :cryga:

thats when the album is releasing, 5 months from now :triggered:

Archived