💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana gets her first #1

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

I’m so proud of her! I love the song, and it deserves to be #1. :sara:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Y'all are MAD annoying. When Britney, Rihanna, etc were topping the charts with those basic ass pop-dance songs you were happy and didn't complain. You should be happy that a female is debutting at #1.

Idk if you were directing your post at me but I am very happy for ariana I just wanted to know if she really accomplished what you stated lol. "the first female solo song to top the hot 100 this year " doesn't seem to be correct. 

In any case I f*cking love ariana and I might buy concert tickets. She's so cute and talented :sara:

adamsenigma
10 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Idk if you were directing your post at me but I am very happy for ariana I just wanted to know if she really accomplished what you stated lol. "the first female solo song to top the hot 100 this year " doesn't seem to be correct. 

In any case I f*cking love ariana and I might buy concert tickets. She's so cute and talented :sara:

Did I say that? :wtfga:

ItsTommyBitch

The bitterness over a song you don't like :ladyhaha:

Congratz! She deserved it a long time ago, but great to see this little hit going viral, its really got a good message too

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

FentyGa
4 hours ago, SEANGT said:

wasn't cardi #1 with a solo song or two this year?

Nope. I Like It has two features, and Girls Like You is featuring her. The only other female number ones were Perfect Duet (Ed and Bey) and Havana (Camila and Young Thug) 

Gagas1Person

She deserved that. I mean she worked really hard to get a #1 with hits like Into You , Side To Side, Break Free, Problem exc. but she couldn't achieve that. Now she released a random song out of nowhere which seems to be something written and recorded in two minutes. That really appeals to me, the maximum results for minimum effort.

I didn't choose Gaga, Gaga chose me

monsterdino
13 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

@monsterdino you should update op with the official billboard article 

Just edited the thread, thanks on the update :hug: 

Stephen

It's a really good song??? I don't understand you ppl who don't like it? It's pretty acclaimed and universally liked?

Maybe you have bad taste ???????

joemayzzin

its really a cute bop & Ariana is WAYYY overdue for a #1, proud of ha with all she's been through these past few years! 

Archived