Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga at Los Angeles Mall 11/10

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Just leave her alone... These paparazzi are so annoying. Let her have a private life for god's sake.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, KING said:

I heard somewhere it’s only $150. 

sdkjksjdlksjflkjkdlfjs I just started my full time job oh my god, I still get my work clothes at Goodwill

3 points in and ready for more

Katie14

Can everyone stop talking about her clothes? She was just forced to leave her home and wont be able to go back for at least a week. She spent two days in fear that her home would be completely destroyed. Her home is fine but her whole neighborhood is in shambles. What she is going through is completely desruptive and violating. Who gives a **** that she is wearing sweatpants? What is wrong with you guys?

Gaga4stef

I needed a good chuckle today. Some of the comments 😂

Seriously tho, poor Gaga. Cameras following you everywhere. No respect. 

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

Sassy McSass

Have we ever seen her with Christian in her home without cameras? In her real life, not the public one? I know we love her and she loves her lm, but let’s not pretend we know what her life is like because we don’t. Must be awful being followed every second of you life. That’s probably why she looks upset when she’s with him in papz pictures. Also let’s not forget she made her last engagement vey public and ended up burned in the end. Makes sense that she wants to preserve this relationship and doesn’t like being followed with him. I wish she gets through this though times and that Christian’s got her back. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

ssslyboy

I was at that mall yesterday and I was gonna have my bf take a photo of me at the exact same spot in the Apple Store, but I was feeling lazy.  I was like "That's the spot!"   :poot:

Archived