rumor

WDYDT will be released next Friday!

DONAJENDRO

Excitement  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

This song is really really bad. I don't understand how Ally can be a huge star with this song :saladga:

Look at those clowns

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/11/2018 at 5:27 AM, FATCAT said:

This means we'll get the SNL performance as a music video :giveup:

Imagine her coming to the show to record the movie live and release it afterwards in all platforms:nooo:

Can we prrreaase

Maria Brink

In all honesty, they said they didn't play Shallow because it doesn't fit the sound of current top 40 radio... So what makes any of you think they would send ARUTW? Its the same vibe. WDYDT would do well on radio because it sounds like everything else... ARUTW would not last on radio.

DONAJENDRO
2 hours ago, gagasrat said:

In all honesty, they said they didn't play Shallow because it doesn't fit the sound of current top 40 radio... So what makes any of you think they would send ARUTW? Its the same vibe. WDYDT would do well on radio because it sounds like everything else... ARUTW would not last on radio.

I think that has more to do with the structure/vibe of the song. The chorus is like 2 minutes into the song and the rest is fairly slow. 

Always Remember Us This Way sounds pretty radio friendly, I can see it catching on better than even Million Reasons did, which faced a similar problem as Shallow.

Mad Onna

DONAJENDRO

Can someone post the tweets on other sites? My parents' web filter blocks some of the other ones as "mature" (but not GGD for some reason i-)

It's very urgent news!!!!

Mad Onna

Arturo
2 hours ago, gagasrat said:

WDYDT would bomb.

Shallow is doing good on radio. And only Pop would play WDYDT and very minimally like GUY.

ARTUW would have HAC and AC behind it like Shallow. Shallow is heading for Top 5 on those formats possibly even #1. Also Shallow is having healthy gains on Pop radio.

kworb.net/radio

CannaeDrive

With zero credible source, this thread should be closed by now.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

DONAJENDRO
1 hour ago, CannaeDrive said:

With zero credible source, this thread should be closed by now.

I don't see a mod title by your username so with zero credentials you should be out this thread by now

Mad Onna

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived