💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Before anyone says "oh but she's rich" 

That may be true but seeing your house burn to the ground must be one of the most horrible things to witness. A home is YOUR spot. YOURS. It's that piece of land whether it be a small apartment to a huge mansion that is YOURS to live in. It must be traumatizing to see it burn to the ground. No amount of money will stop that feeling. 

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

That may be true but seeing your house burn to the ground must be one of the most horrible things to witness. A home is YOUR spot. YOURS. It's that piece of land whether it be a small apartment to a huge mansion that is YOURS to live in. It must be traumatizing to see it burn to the ground. No amount of money will stop that feeling. 

I Agree

Phaye Monster

Oh god, this is so awful. Her home is her sanctuary, losing it will be devastating for her. I couldn’t imagine what it’d be like. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Rich or not, I would be absolutely devastated if my house ever burned down. I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now :( 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Jonathanholland

This is so hard to watch. I don't know what is left in the house but I really hope she got the most important things out. My prayers are with her and all the people affected. This girl went through enough in her live. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Randomperson

Can someone tell me what street she lives on? I’d like to keep up with all the reports on twitter and see how close her house is to the fire.

Zander
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Is that her house in the background? 

It's not, but it's about 400m away from that point.

7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yep. She already created so many memories there that money can’t buy. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

Can someone tell me what street she lives on? I’d like to keep up with all the reports on twitter and see how close her house is to the fire.

The fire is on her street :cryga:

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Malibu mansion in path of fire

Archived