šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

LADYGAGASHOOCK
5 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

It's a pity, but it's not a tragedy. It's a tragedy when it happens to poor or middle class people who don't have enough economical resources to move on with their lives and who have lost EVERYTHING they have.

Yes, Gaga have a lot of memories in that house and is her home. But she is multimillionaire and can afford buying another mansion and build new memories.

Unfortunately, the same thing happens every week to hundreds of people around the world that lose everything they have and won't be able to recover from it: that's the real tragedy.

With all due respect but, with that mentality, we who are considered middle class shouldnā€™t be allowed either to complain and weep if this happened to us since we have so much more than many(money, insurance, accessible toĀ education etc.). Thereā€™s no need to split hairs here, a home is a home. Itā€™s a tragedy nonetheless:messga:

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneARTPOP
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

The fire just hit Gaga's house, it's over. TMZ just reported it.

Oh no... our coins...:giveup:

Fame IV

I am deeply sad for Gaga. It's her home ..now that she had found a place that made her safe and happy. Reminds me of what said about her house on the Vogue 73 questions. I hope her team + animals are safe, that's the priority, but I can't help think if her Grammy Awards, Golden Globes, unique pieces and costumes are now being destroyed by the fire...if so that's a monumental pop culture loss

A Star is Born ā­

Fame IV

I am deeply sad for Gaga. It's her home ..now that she had found a place that made her safe and happy. Reminds me of what said about her house on the Vogue 73 questions. I hope her team + animals are safe, that's the priority, but I can't help think if her Grammy Awards, Golden Globes, unique pieces and costumes are now being destroyed by the fire...if so that's a monumental pop culture loss

A Star is Born ā­

ShockPop

I am so sad. It's not even my house.

Although, this is why living in new York or somewhere a little less hot might be a smarter move.

Miracle
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

The fire just hit Gaga's house, it's over. TMZ just reported it.

Where? Link me?Ā 

Ā 

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

With all due respect but, with that mentality, we who are considered middle class shouldnā€™t be allowed either to complain and weep if this happened to us since we have so much more than many(money, insurance, accessible toĀ education etc.). Thereā€™s no need to split hairs here, a home is a home. Itā€™s a tragedy nonetheless:messga:

Exacly

A Star is Born ā­

Phaye Monster

This all reminds me of that Shane Dawson conspiracy theory video where the government were using lasers or something to set fire to places like Malibu to punish certain celebrities who went against Trump... think about it, Caitlyn Jenner and Kanye just revoked their support of him, as well as Taylor speaking out... or maybe Iā€™m just looking too much into this

i really hope thatā€™s just a conspiracy theory, but it does make some sense

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

JoanneARTPOP
Just now, Phaye Monster said:

This all reminds me of that Shane Dawson conspiracy theory video where the government were using lasers or something to set fire to places like Malibu to punish certain celebrities who went against Trump... think about it, Caitlyn Jenner and Kanye just revoked their support of him, as well as Taylor speaking out... or maybe Iā€™m just looking too much into this

i really hope thatā€™s just a conspiracy theory, but it does make some sense

Isnā€™t Kanye one of Turmpā€™s biggest supporters?

Gaga Lazuli
Just now, Fame IV said:

Im pretty sure she has a warehouse somewhere where she keeps her costumes and all that kind of stuff. Ā But she did have very important stuff for her like the piano from 5ft2. Itā€™s very sad.Ā 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Any updates about her house/street?

I've been searching morning view drive on twitter and all the results are that multiple houses are currently burningĀ 

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gagaā€™s Malibu mansion in path of fire

Archived