Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

Miracle

I feel SO SAD that Gaga's HOME is possibly getting on fire. Please let all the animals be safe for god's sake. 

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so shook. I know this happens often but watching Gaga's Instagram stories put this in context for me. I live in a country where natural catastrophes never happen so I wouldn't know what it is like to live through this. This is all so crazy.

Kindness rules all.

I'm so glad she's safe, her animals must be with her too I hope :saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

freebit
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Oh wait, plus the recording studio in her house.... :giveup:

Can she update us on Instagram? I'm scared :giveup: I know she's on a safe place, but I just need her to say that everyone and everything has been properly evacuated :giveup:

Her recording studio is in her other house (the Frank Zappa one), IIRC that’s around the West Hollywood. Unless she has (or had 😢) another studio in her Malibu home.

Diamonster

My gf had to live the massive fires in Canada in 2017, and so did I as I was visiting, we had to evacuate once while I was there and she had already had to evacuate like three times already before that, I was the most light hearted one because in the country I live we have earthquakes often and I'm use to joking around worrying stuff, but when there's fires going on it's never nice, it weighs on you a lot, even if Gaga is rich and was obviously going to be safe regardless, that feeling of uncertainty is there and I'm so sorry for her, fires suck massive c**k

I feel so sorry, its her home... I wonder how she's feeling now...

And I also wonder what things could you possibly take with you in this case?! She has like Grammys, other trophies, paintings, prized possessions of any kind... do you think her team also took with them this kind of things?

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Zander

Judging from this tweet (and knowing where her house is in relation to the photo), its literally just a couple of hundred metres away from her house :( 

3 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

OHH NO That's her street:shocked:

Yeah I think if her house survives it will be a miracle at this point (i'm devastated for her y'all)

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Malibu mansion in path of fire

Archived