Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW Video now on Youtube

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
10 hours ago, klaus said:

It still sounds FRESH oh my lord, such a stupendous masterpiece mixed with the live performance. Still squeal every time their chemistry pokes me in the eye. thank u, gaga

DriYolFWoAEGwCR.jpg

WTF? Why she's so tan? :what:

Look at those clowns

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

This has become one of my favorite songs of this INCREDIBLE SOUNDTRACK. Honestly, I have begun to think that the Star is Born soundtrack is actually Gaga's best album ever! I'm a long time little monster for 8+ years, and this is the album that I feel is the most honest, the most real, has the most heart and soul, and has her best performances and vocals ever. This song especially demonstrates her raw, exquisite, ecstatic vocal power. I had really hoped that they would release this as a music video, and I'm so grateful you guys released it. But I really wanted to watch the performance, exactly as it was in the movie, without all the extra scenes added in. Something about this performance in the movie was really incredible for me, it felt like it was Gaga's most amazing performance of all time... and that's saying something. There is something about this stripped down look and the emotional authenticity in this song and this performance that are truly captivating. I wish Gaga would go full blown down to earth, stripped down, wearing less makeup and wearing her natural hair - because this is encapsulates in so many ways the beauty that I have been aching for in 8+ years of following this incredible lady.

JazzGa

:cryga: I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
4 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

WTF? Why she's so tan? :what:

She's been really xxxtra tan for most of her ASIB press appearances but I think someone filtered this photo to make her look super HDR high contrast tan :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived