💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW Video now on Youtube

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
18 minutes ago, klaus said:

It still sounds FRESH oh my lord, such a stupendous masterpiece mixed with the live performance. Still squeal every time their chemistry pokes me in the eye. thank u, gaga

DriYolFWoAEGwCR.jpg

this is edited right? without her head it looks like the torso of a black woman... what happened 😩

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

this is edited right? without her head it looks like the torso of a black woman... what happened 😩

NNNNNNNnn WE. i saw it floating on twitter, in the deep end 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

17 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes
You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire

DriYolFWoAEGwCR.jpg

I- 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

GypsyBabe
24 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

DriYolFWoAEGwCR.jpg

I'm hysterically laughing right now. WHO DID THIS? :sharon: Truly our ethnic Queen. 

Edit: On desktop it looks like she is looking at my avi and wondering why I am so white. :laughga:

⚯͛

SPARTACUS

OMG! tumblr_phwvhmhDIJ1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, klaus said:

NNNNNNNnn WE. i saw it floating on twitter, in the deep end 

I have to vomit.jpg

i hope she gets dragged for blackface so she can probably fire whoever is responsible :triggered:

gagarox
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Another 100m views incoming :staymad:

this is coming for shallows  wig and Bad romance in the long run... its gonna be a streaming monster.

Its audio which is restricted and blocked in many countries on youtube still manages to get 500k views everyday... 

thatfoxyfeeling

Delete that pic asap, if the media get ahold of it. :rip: We don’t need any negativity before awards season. :laughga:

Luzaleja
47 minutes ago, Wigless said:

of course it's edited

Wow, my freaking Youtube didn't notify me about this! Thank you, I'm actually loving this song for the very first time. It was my least favorite from the whole soundtrack (don't kill me please).

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

1 hour ago, McYves said:

Wow, my freaking Youtube didn't notify me about this! Thank you, I'm actually loving this song for the very first time. It was my least favorite from the whole soundtrack (don't kill me please).

It's ok. Sooner or later you'll see the Arizona sky burning in your eyes

Bradley
1 hour ago, klaus said:

It still sounds FRESH oh my lord, such a stupendous masterpiece mixed with the live performance. Still squeal every time their chemistry pokes me in the eye. thank u, gaga

DriYolFWoAEGwCR.jpg

WHEN WAS THIS

WHO EDITED THIS

IT DOESN'T LOOK EDITED IM SO SCARED RN

Edit: Praise the Lord it is edited. :pray:

Archived