đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Thank U Next #1 Hot 100 Prediction

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Touch It is her only song that deserved #1. Others deserved their top 5. But this song ? Should be top 40 max imo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

Honestly, I am really happy it is going number 1. The song is really basic but I think Ariana deserves it. Poor girl has gone through literal HELL the past 2 years. Like her concert in Manchester last year, Pete Davidson breakup and the death of her ex Mac Miller. Super sad all around. 

The song is also not bad and its a sweet, cute pop song the GP likes from time to time. It is a beautiful, sad song and I do really enjoy it.  

trolly troll troll

23 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Happy for Ariana, but for this song? Seriously, NTLTC deserved the #1, this song is too..eh

She got blocked by Drake. Was checking NTLTC numbers today and if it had come out recently and did as good it would've been #1 too. 

Deserved. Y'all being pressed about the fact that she's the only female today that can hit #1 is so predictable :laughga: 

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, babyboo said:

Deserved. Y'all being pressed about the fact that she's the only female today that can hit #1 is so predictable :laughga: 

I'm not pressed, I always wanted Ariana to get a #1, but for this song? No.

reditutto
4 hours ago, babyboo said:

reditutto
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm not pressed, I always wanted Ariana to get a #1, but for this song? No.

I’m sure Ariana doesn’t give a damn what song of hers you want to go #1. She’s #1 and she ain’t bothered.

JusticeforVenus
On 11/8/2018 at 4:25 AM, Versace said:

Problem, Break Free, Side To Side, No Tears Left to Cry 

Any of those could have been her first #1 

I wonder why Thank U, Next 

Controversy helps a lot, break ups, ex dead... Sadly but people love that more than talent, ans Ariana did it well.

KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, reditutto said:

I’m sure Ariana doesn’t give a damn what song of hers you want to go #1. She’s #1 and she ain’t bothered.

Well, its my opinion, and this song isn't that good, just like most of the #1's this year. I love her songs, but this one isn't that good. 

StrawberryBlond
20 hours ago, Fish said:

he didn't insult you, he is just calling you out and explaining to you in very clear and calm words his view.

I'm a girl, just so you know, but thanks anyway!

19 hours ago, Alii said:

Being easily offended doesn’t make anybody cooler. 

Can’t people here make jokes and have fun with other GGD members? 

I wasn't trying to be cool, I was defending myself. And it wasn't an attempt to make a joke and have fun. They were making fun of me, big difference. I doubt you'd think the same if it happened to you.

1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm a girl, just so you know, but thanks anyway!

I wasn't trying to be cool, I was defending myself. And it wasn't an attempt to make a joke and have fun. They were making fun of me, big difference. I doubt you'd think the same if it happened to you.

haha my bad dear !! I just assume everyone here is a 22 yo gay man. I shouldn't.

:hug:

On 11/9/2018 at 6:06 AM, JusticeforVenus said:

Controversy helps a lot, break ups, ex dead... Sadly but people love that more than talent, ans Ariana did it well.

I agree. But Ariana is pretty talented, and this song is pretty cute (and a decent pop song!), so I'm on board with this.

Let 2018 be the harbinger for the return of pop, I hope.

3 points in and ready for more

On 11/8/2018 at 3:14 AM, DelusionalGaga said:

Hey, at least Girls Like You will be finally dethroned. 

I have literally managed never to hear that song and I intend to keep it that way 

Archived