funny

Ariana Granda falls on stage

raragaga

Featured Posts

FentyGa
26 minutes ago, diamondheartxx said:

why do gaga stans hate ari so much:triggered:

They hate everyone
Bey's overrated, Ari's basic, Nicki's a bitch, Katy's a flop, Madonna's old, Rihanna does nothing, Christina shouts
But I say that Bad Romance isn't the best pop song ever and suddenly I'm "ignorant"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
diamondheartxx
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

They hate everyone
Bey's overrated, Ari's basic, Nicki's a bitch, Katy's a flop, Madonna's old, Rihanna does nothing, Christina shouts
But I say that Bad Romance isn't the best pop song ever and suddenly I'm "ignorant"

No lies detected.

Serial Chiller
37 minutes ago, diamondheartxx said:

why do gaga stans hate ari so much:triggered:

Yall should take a chill pill. Literally 80% of the replies are just cute jokes about the ‘fall’ One said they didn’t like the song and one the performance. But it seems like we’re all trashing Ari. Like cmon, I wouldnt consider her to be on the top 10 of GGD targets. 

mister max

She didnt really fall tho :rip:

This is such a cute performance I love it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

diamondheartxx
5 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Yall should take a chill pill. Literally 80% of the replies are just cute jokes about the ‘fall’ One said they didn’t like the song and one the performance. But it seems like we’re all trashing Ari. Like cmon, I wouldnt consider her to be on the top 10 of GGD targets. 

I'm not basing my comment on the previous replies. This is something I see often on all social media platforms, where little monsters seem to have a dislike for ari in general.

7 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Of course Gagadaily would think the singing is horrible y’all have a huge bias against Ariana and it’s so obvious.

When I saw the clip on insta I was like this is the best she’s sounded in a performance!

The thread is full of people calling her cute. There's literally one negative comment in here about her voice and you've indicted an entire fanbase. :saladga::laughga:

Where tf did this notion that Gaga stans hate Ariana come from? I've always liked her and nearly everything I've seen from Gaga stans directed at her personally on here has been positive. I genuinely don't get it. :interestinga:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, diamondheartxx said:

I'm not basing my comment on the previous replies. This is something I see often on all social media platforms, where little monsters seem to have a dislike for ari in general.

Every fan base has people who hate other pop stars :laughga: it’s not just a little monster thing

misunderstood
7 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

The thread is full of people calling her cute. There's literally one negative comment in here about her voice and you've indicted an entire fanbase. :saladga::laughga:

I know what I'm talking about, I wouldn't say something if I didn't notice it thank you very much :triggered:

Also I know all of these are opinions, it's a forum :lolly: just was giving my opinion thanks!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

6 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I know what I'm talking about, I wouldn't say something if I didn't notice it thank you very much :triggered:

Also I know all of these are opinions, it's a forum :lolly: just was giving my opinion thanks!

Did you just go back and respond to all of my posts, I- :rip: :ladyhaha:

Archived