Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish she never made an appearance on drag race, she's one of the most deluded individuals I have had the displeasure of knowing.

misunderstood

The perfect example of someone I do not ever want around me, **** outta here with your stupid regurgitated nonsense

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

BLACKOUTbritney

I guarantee if she was one of the queens chosen for ASIB she wouldn’t be saying anything 

Sometimes you have to realise that these “woke” Twitter users are some of the most selfish people in the world.

All she does is talk and complain about Black LGBT culture and issues when in reality I’ve never seen her speak about what’s happening in Uganda etc. Why? Because fighting for the rights of Black LGBT outside of her home town doesn’t help her therefore she doesn’t care. At least be consistent woke Twitter. A lot of these users aren’t as woke or as social progressive as they think they are.

19 hours ago, raragaga said:

everyone wants to find someone to blame and be mad at...

at least pick on white men. we deserve it :neyde:

No, you don't. It must suck to hate yourself...

JohnnyVersace
4 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Tell me, what has The Vixen ever done for social justice?

Screamed and argued louder than her fellow queens

tumblr_llu1ygAarE1qc4xim.gif

PsychicGuru

For someone that stands against racism, she easily pins the white Italian girl against Beyonce

The Victim needs to go outside.
Someone please give her a job.

Gaga's #1 fan

...do they not remember Gaga's LONG twitter rants against trump? Her writing about mental health in numerous articles and sexual assault as well. Her dedicating her woman of the year speech to sexual assault and mental health. She just got more nuanced, I think. So she's not on the front lines marching every time. How can she without things getting crazier and endangering others and herself? I think she's doing plenty just because she isn't wearing drag queen makeup and vinyl leotards on the regular anymore. This feels like a superficial slight.

I've been on her side before, and I think she wasn't treated well during drag race (everyone blamed her for the Eureka drama even though Eureka straight up admitted in Untucked that she was trying to agitate The Vixen on purpose like hello?)

but this ain't it queen :messga:

destinyofself
22 hours ago, raragaga said:

everyone wants to find someone to blame and be mad at...

at least pick on white men. we deserve it :neyde:

There's something wrong with you. We deserve it? Self deprecating embarrassment. 

raragaga
2 hours ago, destinyofself said:

There's something wrong with you. We deserve it? Self deprecating embarrassment. 

it's a fcking joke dude holy sht :saladga: 

xoxo

Archived