💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

Instead of reaching for insults to throw at Gaga, she should be reaching for some better looks to serve. Her tired ass couldn’t make it far at all on Drag Race without being loud and obnoxious like Eureka and starting drama. Yawn.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I can't take anyone who uses this argument seriously when they stan for Kanye of all people. :smh: 

This is the perfect example of people using social justice rhetoric when really, they don't want to admit that they just don't like the person. Like, if you're going to stay true to your ethos, how are you going to turn a blind eye to your own faves? Gaga makes an album that has acoustic music on it, and a bit of folk influence, has been ANTI-Trump during her entire album/movie roll out, and suddenly she's MAGA pandering, whereas someone who is ACTIVELY pro-Trump and supportive of the MAGA movement (Kanye) has made some points - or should just be ignored for this alleged temporary insanity until he comes to his senses (even though he & Kim were insulted people thought his political leanings were because of mental illness and shot those theories down). It's ridiculous. :deadbanana: 

I feel like people who lump her in with Miley and Timberlake are often just mad that Gaga went in a different sonic direction & really just want her to go back to bops, or simply didn't like her in the first place and are conveniently using this white flight argument because they've found a reason to hate her that makes them sound cool and woke.  

PoetsTryinWrite

I'll just leave this here.

Spoiler

I've literally run out of white guilt.

Defend Your Humanity.

JazzGa

>Literally name drops Justin Timberlake's album

>Calls out Gaga, a female, instead of Justin Timberlake, a male, because it's easier to hate on female artists who are held to a saintly and impossible standard

Check your misogyny, Vixen. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

LaLuna

Always stirring up sh*t and then she has the nerve to play the victim. I'm so over her :saladga:

JohnnyVersace

Vixen, sis, who hurt you?

have-a-seat-gif-12.gif

This is just ridiculous...Become less a queen for the people in this political climate how?

By addressing politics, voting, and social injustice? By releasing Angel Down and supporting the BLM movement? By speaking out against the Dr. Ford case on late night television in front of millions of viewers?

And when was she "all up in black queer culture"? None of her albums or eras have remotely appropriated black queer culture. If anything, Born This Way channeled 90's gay NYC life, which yes, was notably black. But it hardly revolved or stole from black culture. Then ARTPOP, Cheek to Cheek....neither have any relation to black queer culture. The Fame, The Fame Monster; absolutely no relation. And she's supported the black community without stealing from them for her entire career. Black dancers, band members, designers, etc. I mean this is just...

You know, I'm a huge Ariana fan ever since Dangerous Woman. But if we want to talk about being all up in black culture, let's address this little Italian girl voguing with white dancers and creating an arguably "hood" image for herself to seem unique and cool. 

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Picking on Gaga for being exclusive and appropriating black queer culture is perhaps one of the most idiotic and immature things I've ever heard. I have to laugh.

giphy.gif

ShockPop

ASIB has a gay best friend, drag queens, Richie... etc.

Joanne features Come to Mama, which is an equality song.

During Joanne period she preached for gay and transgender rights on The Superbowl.

Tell me, what has The Vixen ever done for social justice?

bloody g
14 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Who is the vixen? If it's just another sjw snowflake then... THANK U, NEXT. :crossed:

No, it's just dumb individual that attacks every white person ever

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Why throw hate at the vixen when she's... right? Dare I say. Not once did she insult gaga, she just expressed her frustration that gaga could be using her platform for more, and i agree with that

Make it stupid!

Miracle
3 hours ago, mikeyxgaga said:

Instead of reaching for insults to throw at Gaga, she should be reaching for some better looks to serve. Her tired ass couldn’t make it far at all on Drag Race without being loud and obnoxious like Eureka and starting drama. Yawn.

He should definitely change those ugly ass eyebrows. Not like I'm the best at doing my eyebrows but his glittery eyebrows are horrible.

Miracle
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

ASIB has a gay best friend, drag queens, Richie... etc.

Joanne features Come to Mama, which is an equality song.

During Joanne period she preached for gay and transgender rights on The Superbowl.

Tell me, what has The Vixen ever done for social justice?

Also Angel Down

Borislshere

Also, Let's not get stupid here with the "What has The Vixen done for the LGBT community". It doesn't take long to find out what The Vixen does for black queer culture. She's been a strong advocator for safe sex and donating to various charities. 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17905324981180608/?hl=en

And she has a long running show in Chicago celebrating Black Culture. 

https://thevixensworld.com/blackgirlmagic/

She does use her platform for good, mostly. Still doesn't validate her criticism of Gaga but she does stuff for the community. 

Archived