funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

I gave her a chance thinking she was misunderstood in her season but you can clearly see from her time after the show, she's always been problematic. Her morals are based solely on skin color.

Guillaume Hamon

So doing ASIB is taking some distance with the queer community to fit the current political climate?

Lady gaga doing ASIB promotion one month ago:

_"I wouldn't be here without the gay community and what they taught me."

_"That's something ( the support of many gay fans) I'm really grateful for."

_Posing with a "Queer Network" T-shirt during a press conference for the movie release...

hqdefault.jpg  

Doing Joanne imply not giving a damn about black folks anymore?

_Joanne contains a song about Trayvon Martin...

_A few months before Joanne release Gaga was tweeting to support BLM.

_2 months after Joanne release I saw the headline "Lady Gaga yells 'Black Lives Matter!' during passionate Clinton rally"

Between Joanne and ASIB gaga also went to the LGBT pride and send love via social network to the community at this occasion and just bashed Trump about the trans persons-related laws he's preparing 2 week ago...

PS: The more the time pass the more I realize I was naive with the Vixen. She doesn't care about POC queer rights she just want attention to stay relevant and that's why she attacked everybody even when it's not justified. She's not looking for social justice she's looking for buzz...

Stafani Versace
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

I gave her a chance thinking she was misunderstood in her season but you can clearly see from her time after the show, she's always been problematic. Her morals are based solely on skin color.

Very that.

Kimblue

The worst thing about SJW is when they start attacking people who are on their side. Fight the real enemies.

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, THEORACLE64 said:

wow a trashy mainstream drag queen talks shxt about gaga. who cares

you're giving her too much credit :poot: 

myluis617

He and Shea Culae probably are in agreement with this BS. He obviously hasn't seen a star is born. Gaga is basically making it so that all these country folks are exposed to gay culture and it is making it so that the new generation of country kids are exposed to the culture so they don't grow up ignorant. But this is why I can't stand some people who make arguments and try to make it about color when it has nothing to do with color. His argument makes no sense and he has no evidence to back up his ignorance.

I hate her... hated her in drag race... hate her now

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Battle 4 Ur Life

Idon’tknowher.gif

was she in the bathroom taking a dump in the first 20ish minutes of ASIB where there are a ton of queens?

smh. tragic.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I hate sjw people on twitter.... all they want to do is fight woth people that didnt do anything wrond

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived