💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

1. The funny tag tho, it's what she deserves. 

2. The way The Vixen's tweets goes, it feels like she brought this up because she's just tryna "prove" that Beyonce is a better person. Which is, I think, something more offensive than her not understanding Gaga's activism.

I've always understood/supported The Vixen, but this really isn't it. I know it's so petty and Shallowℱ but I really stopped caring for her in a *snap*. There are far more activists who has a level head on these kinds of things, and who are not blinded by their Beyonce stan card. Lol. 

EDIT:

Like literally. This annoys me to no end. A GAY PERSON, with probable MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, outright discrediting a person's contributions to the community, because you think another artist does a "better job". Like damn, annotying. Also,

Like, look at this thread. This is what's wrong with being a dumb "social justice warrior". I'm... amazed. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
9 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’m sorry but has BeyoncĂ© really been THAT vocal on issues? Lemonade was political... but past that I haven’t seen her say or do much. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

Her and Jay have been supporters of BLM since day one

Marching at a Trayvon Martin Rally back in 2013

beyonce.jpg?w=700

Bailed out Protestors

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/entertainment/feat-jay-z-protesters-bail/index.html

Donating 1.5 million to BLM

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/29690/1/jay-z-and-beyonce-are-donating-1-5m-to-black-lives-matter

Having a moment of silence for Black people taken by Police brutality

landscape-1467958328-daniela-vesco-glasg

and lots of other things. Bey just isn't the type of person to run to social media and talk about all the good deeds she's done. 

BlahForever1
13 minutes ago, jinko said:

1. The funny tag tho, it's what she deserves. 

2. The way The Vixen's tweets goes, it feels like she brought this up because she's just tryna "prove" that Beyonce is a better person. Which is, I think, something more offensive than her not understanding Gaga's activism.

I've always understood/supported The Vixen, but this really isn't it. I know it's so petty and Shallowℱ but I really stopped caring for her in a *snap*. There are far more activists who has a level head on these kinds of things, and who are not blinded by their Beyonce stan card. Lol. 

EDIT:

Like literally. This annoys me to no end. A GAY PERSON, with probable MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, outright discrediting a person's contributions to the community, because you think another artist does a "better job". Like damn, annotying. Also,

Like, look at this thread. This is what's wrong with being a dumb "social justice warrior". I'm... amazed. 

Yes! I love this post! It really irked me when The Vixen brought up Beyonce in order to discredit Gaga and her activism; you can critique an individual without needing to compare them to someone else who is completely different from them? 

Shipper
34 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

And DON'T talk to me about black people using "PoC" when we all know they only meant Black people, completely ignoring the existence of Asians, Hispanics and more over the American Indians who were the original owners of American soil. So **** her.

THANK YOU for this.  

As a PoC by definition,  I don't identify with this term because honestly,  people who use this term don't really mean to include "all persons of color" but rather only one crayola in crayon box so...

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Her and Jay have been supporters of BLM since day one

Marching at a Trayvon Martin Rally back in 2013

beyonce.jpg?w=700

Bailed out Protestors

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/entertainment/feat-jay-z-protesters-bail/index.html

Donating 1.5 million to BLM

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/29690/1/jay-z-and-beyonce-are-donating-1-5m-to-black-lives-matter

Having a moment of silence for Black people taken by Police brutality

landscape-1467958328-daniela-vesco-glasg

and lots of other things. Bey just isn't the type of person to run to social media and talk about all the good deeds she's done. 

Case in point - Beyonce is part of the black community. So it's understandable that she's gonna push for it and talk about it more. Would people like The Vixen call her "less political" because she's not outright campaigning for gay rights, which is another oppressed minority (which she is literally a part of)? Mental health issues? Immigration issues? Other POC's issues?

What Beyonce and Gaga are doing for their community is admirable and I salute them for it. What they're doing is important. It's just so annoying that people like The Vixen comes in and has the AUDACITY to spill some kind of... pointless mumbles. Annoying. 

Spoiler

oh wow I'm really annoyed lol srry

Pierre
40 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’m sorry but has BeyoncĂ© really been THAT vocal on issues? . đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

Yes, her issues with her husband.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Pierre said:

Yes, her issues with her husband.

BISH :air:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

yukonderosa

This is why I don’t watch drag race and ignore the whole drag scene on social media, everyone wants to be politically correct about everything, there’s always scandal, someone is “throwing shade” at someone else, or people are doing stupid ****, it’s ridiculous 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, A R T F L 0 P said:

This is why I don’t watch drag race and ignore the whole drag scene on social media, everyone wants to be politically correct about everything, there’s always scandal, someone is “throwing shade” at someone else, or people are doing stupid ****, it’s ridiculous 

I don’t see that at all but I guess I just really follow the more popular queens —> Trixie, Katya and Alaska 

yukonderosa
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

I don’t see that at all but I guess I just really follow the more popular queens —> Trixie, Katya and Alaska 

Yeah, it’s more common among the newer younger queens. The older ones are the ones who are actually professional about their work which I respect 

Judas Society
27 minutes ago, jinko said:

Case in point - Beyonce is part of the black community. So it's understandable that she's gonna push for it and talk about it more. Would people like The Vixen call her "less political" because she's not outright campaigning for gay rights, which is another oppressed minority (which she is literally a part of)? Mental health issues? Immigration issues? Other POC's issues?

What Beyonce and Gaga are doing for their community is admirable and I salute them for it. What they're doing is important. It's just so annoying that people like The Vixen comes in and has the AUDACITY to spill some kind of... pointless mumbles. Annoying. 

Reveal hidden contents

oh wow I'm really annoyed lol srry

Exactly. This is another example of Beyonce getting praised to the skies with everything she does. She's fighting for her own race and community and we applaud her for that. But god forbid Gaga missed one politicial or social issue, suddenly people dismiss her. Another example of Gaga getting hate that she doesn't deserve.

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, A R T F L 0 P said:

Yeah, it’s more common among the newer younger queens. The older ones are the ones who are actually professional about their work which I respect 

I think The Vixen has brought up some points on drag rac that white LGBT members need to recognize... but today’s rant is that she thinks Gaga is pro-MAGA and BeyoncĂ© would have been better in ASIB. 😂

Archived