💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

LeJudas
11 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Gaga isnt a saint nor a politician. She doesn't have to speak about every social issue in the world at every given moment. 

And she shouldn't. That would make her annoying, problematic and toxic for her and us. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love The Vixen... but whew this really ain’t it.

Like I know Miss Gagi is as white as they come but she isn’t stupid nor politically shallow- and this is coming from somebody (me lmao) who was an active protestor and community organizer.

Gaga is a very politically conscious and progressive woman. This argument can be said for many artists... but not her.

3 points in and ready for more

BlahForever1

Look, I really ****en appreciate the Vixen, her drag, and her using her platform to raise awareness around institutional racism and homophobia against queer people of colour. There's been a few times where she's made me realise and think about my own behaviour, and how I can be a better ally to PoC, and how I can speak out against racism. I also appreciate her calling out white pop stars who appropriate black queer culture, and then pretend like they didn't when they release an 'All-American' record (*cough* Justin Timberlake and Miley Cyrus *cough*). However, after reading more of her tweets about Gaga and ASIB, it seems like she's made somewhat incorrect statements about Gaga... and the ASIB and Joanne eras? I know it's hard to fully express an idea in 240 characters, but still, I think my point stands...

After ARTPOP, she raised awareness about sexual assault on college campuses 2/3 years before the me too movement, consistently discussed her disgust with Trump when he was a presidential nominee and even wrote a couple of songs about our current political climate. Then, once Trump had been elected, she made a very subtle but well done drag towards Trump at her superbowl performance (performing This Land is Your Land, which is a song that was sang during a number of women's marches and anti-Trump marches after singing the national anthem, performing BTW and ending the song on the "lesbian, bi, gay, transgender" line, and then after singing "why don't you staaay" at the end of MR, she then hugged a person of colour... All of which, imo, were subtle digs at the Trump adminstration but done in a way in which everyone would listen to the message behind it). Gaga herself is an inherently queer and political artist, and has continued to be political, whether it's through her music or by championing greater resources for people with mental illness through the Born This Way foundation. 

Vixen has some points, but by bringing up how Beyonce would have made ASIB better, it takes away from what she's trying to say and makes her seem more like a hater.

doppelganger

I guess The Vixen needs attention yet again. She knows exactly what she's doing. When's Gaga's fans go after her she can turn it around and make some statement about how people are racist bullies ... 

Judas Society

I don't get why Gaga always gets the hate she doesn't deserve. Gaga has always been vocal about these issues. She's not as loud now because there are much more voices now compared to before so it's easy to miss her stance. She started the conversation for LGBT acceptance, she started speaking out about being a sexual assault survivor long before it became trendy for everyone to talk about it and act woke. Not to mention, she made it easier for people to accept drag since she started putting forth excess in the way she acts and walk and perform. That bitch needs to realize she is becoming a racial hater instead of fighting for her own race. She is fighting against all white people irregardless of the white person's background and that makes her who she is fighting against! A racist!

The Vixen makes good points often but this is not one of them. I'm so tired of this discourse on ideological purity.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Judas Society

And DON'T talk to me about black people using "PoC" when we all know they only meant Black people, completely ignoring the existence of Asians, Hispanics and more over the American Indians who were the original owners of American soil. So **** her.

Vitleysingur

She is just bitter when Shangela and William got the roles. 

Thank you, next! Such a attention seeking hoe:fthis:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

GhettoFabulous

:lana:I hate how people act like celebs HAVE to get political..... :lana: Anyways gaga did all of the political stuff and took risks no one was willing to take earlier on her career  and during her peak too  so I’ll always appreciate that and see her actions as genuine becasue most of these “activist” only started when it was cool to be one like chile...:lana:And I hate how gaga is deadass disliked becasue...she’s white?:awkney:like she’s done SOOOO much and for these keyboard activist to just sit there and dismiss everything she’s done is just soo...wheeewww :madge:

LordEnigma

I’m sorry but has Beyoncé really been THAT vocal on issues? Lemonade was political... but past that I haven’t seen her say or do much. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tom Nook

Tbh I liked the Vixen and she brought up a lot of good points during Untucked HOWEVER....

- Angel Down is song written about Trayvon Martin in Joanne

- she also wrote another song about uplifting women up with Florence Welch on said album

- has literally @ replied against Donald Trump during the era because of his inhumane actions

- attended pride and not only guest judged on Drag Race during the beginning of Joanne but also brought two popular queens to have cameos on a highly acclaimed major studio film 

- does she not know about the Born This Way Foundation?

- it what circumstance did Gaga appropriate black queer culture when she first started out in Gay clubs :oprah:

tenor.gif?itemid=8440427

like there are so many celebrities she could’ve called out for like idk why she thinks she got the truth tea when the cup is empty :awkney:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Judas Society

When another member of LGBTQ+ and PoC attacks Gaga, I get so worked up because it feels like they are attacking her because they only have surface knowledge of Gaga's entire body of work or they just wanna push Gaga down because they have a different fave.

As a PoC and gay man myself, I just get so worked up when this happens. This is why I never attack Madonna in topics like this and this is also why I don't really stan Bey coz I'm just not her target audience and find it difficult to relate to her message but all power to them who fights for issues they believe in. But I never attack them for doing so.

Not everything has to be about YOUR demographic :triggered:

Since when is Gaga entitled to the black community ? wtf ? you don't see the gays whining that she's ''not supporting the gays anymore'' because she hasn't put out an album that smells like rainbow flags since BTW

why tf does she REQUIRE from her that she does something like this for black people ?

Archived