Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow on track for 3rd week Uk No.1

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, Rio said:

It’s been the other way round for years! The tables have turned. This country has paid her dust for years, and she’s finally hit #1 after all these years

During TF and TFM Gaga was bigger here and more appreciated here though. Joanne just didnt click in the UK. The Cure had a good run in our charts and showed promise but who would have seen this comeback? It serves Ed Sheeran right for making digs at Gaga being the biggest star in the world one year and then fading away so soon. I just love this success too much i need a shade fan to cool me down from all the excitement.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Rio said:

Shallow will match her biggest selling single of all time if this happens for most weeks at #1! This is crazy. And **** BBC Radio 1 for not playing it. I don’t care about their “target audience”. The audience clearly likes it. It could be an even bigger hit if it was played on the biggest radio

I hear it loads on Heart Fm and Free radio, im in the west midlands so i dont know if its different elsewhere but its always getting played. I hear it on Smooth radio also. 

1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

I hear it loads on Heart Fm and Free radio, im in the west midlands so i dont know if its different elsewhere but its always getting played. I hear it on Smooth radio also. 

It’s annoys me the two biggest stations in my area Capital and Metro don’t play it

2 hours ago, Rio said:

Shallow will match her biggest selling single of all time if this happens for most weeks at #1! This is crazy. And **** BBC Radio 1 for not playing it. I don’t care about their “target audience”. The audience clearly likes it. It could be an even bigger hit if it was played on the biggest radio

tbf Radio 2 has more listeners so **** R1 they’ve been **** for years

heauxmatica

Henri Bardot

In Luxembourg it’s #1. 

Never expected that... I mean MR was like #25, PI #30 And the cure like #10.

pooiota

22 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Same down my end, but it’s still not Capital FM or BBC Radio 1, is it? ☹️☹️

21 hours ago, melon said:

tbf Radio 2 has more listeners so **** R1 they’ve been **** for years

more listeners!? really!? source???x 

KatieJudasGaga4
On 11/5/2018 at 1:54 PM, KING said:

Us Americans don’t deserve her. :toofunny:

Yup, since we didn't make BR #1 :grr: Let's move to the UK :hug:

4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Yup, since we didn't make BR #1 :grr: Let's move to the UK :hug:

I got dibs on Manchester or London. :excited:

The shallow done better then I expected spending 2 weeks at number 1 shame it won’t be three weeks but still a good run

WORLDofGAGA
3 hours ago, warrentw said:

The shallow done better then I expected spending 2 weeks at number 1 shame it won’t be three weeks but still a good run

What happened? :saladga:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived