Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Bohemian Rhapsody

Villanelle

Featured Posts

The story is so innacurate. I am surprised that the Queen fans arent more upset. And lets not even talk about the gay aspect of it. A star is born manages to be more positive about lgbt people in those 5 minutes in the bar than this movie does in 2 hours. The concert scenes at the end are very good, so good that it seems that it makes people forget about how bad was the rest of the movie. :lolga:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

from what I heard rami malek steals the entire movie, inb4 he wins the Best Actor oscar & gaga wins Best Actress (which I wouldn't be mad at tbh :vegas:

He8MyHeart

I loved the movie. I cried watching this one but not ASIB which I was pretty surprised about.

Rami was so good that I completely forgot I was watching him and not Freddie. He did an amazing job.

Stephen

I was excited for this film but after hearing how it portrays Freddie's sexuality and the AIDS crisis I'm not sure if I want to see it. :madge:

LeJudas

I heard the MJ & Freddie Mercury collab on the radio like 15 times. How can an unreleased demo get more airplay than Ally?

It's a conspiracy I tell ya

Regina George
37 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I was excited for this film but after hearing how it portrays Freddie's sexuality and the AIDS crisis I'm not sure if I want to see it. :madge:

Honestly you should see it because it’s amazing. Don’t let GGD people to change your mind about the movie. It shows it in a very good and respectful way. You should see it. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, Florin said:

The story is so innacurate. I am surprised that the Queen fans arent more upset. And lets not even talk about the gay aspect of it. A star is born manages to be more positive about lgbt people in those 5 minutes in the bar than this movie does in 2 hours. The concert scenes at the end are very good, so good that it seems that it makes people forget about how bad was the rest of the movie. 

Seems like you are just kinda bitter because it’s kinda already successful. And as a HUGE Queen fan I assure you the story is pretty accurate. The gay aspect of it is totally respectful and not bad in any way. 

RAMROD

The movie is #1 for this week, congrats! Congrats! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
5 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

See it It is not some gay baiting that Love Simon is. It was done with class and naturally.

RAMROD
5 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

I absolutely loved it. Definitely better than the mixed critic reviews suggest. 

Well, we know what critics wrote when Bohemian Rhapsody the song was released, it was included in this film so yeah, history is repeating :poot:

Villanelle

We were going to see ASIB again on Saturday, my friend really loved ASIB and I said I'd go with her again (I've only seen it once in the cinema). When I was waiting outside in the corridor (there was a queue for the toilets lol!) I could hear the We Will Rock You chant echoing out from a showing somewhere, when my friend came out I said I would rather see Bohemain Rhapsody so she went into see ASIB and I went to see Bohemain Rhapsody. As a Gaga fan, I surprised myself!

As much as I love the songs in ASIB, I can't sit through the storyline again. It's well acted, but dreary and I kinda wonder what the film would be like with most of the songs removed. It's a good film, but I will most likely see it next when it comes on DVD.

warioaddams

I really loved the movie. I wasn't a hardcore Queen fan but obviously I know their hits because they're masterpieces. It really touched me the way they portraid Freddy Mercury in the movie, it shows the struggles he had and at the way he fought till the end, just like their song. I think Rami Malek is going to be nominated for best actor and best picture.

19 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Seems like you are just kinda bitter because it’s kinda already successful. And as a HUGE Queen fan I assure you the story is pretty accurate. The gay aspect of it is totally respectful and not bad in any way. 

Well. Then you should start looking for those articles about the many differences from reality. Its embarassing that you think you are a HUGE fan and say something like that.  

The gay aspect is respectfull? What that even means? Its just a sorry that I am gay story. Literally, if u change the ending and the miracle find of an ok boy friend at the end,  this would look like a movie made about some extremists religious groups about how beeing gay will destroy your life. :bye:

Archived