💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Matt Bomer praises Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, Bradley said:

AHS: Hotel is one of the best AHS seasons. There I said it.

tumblr_nzk9jcmr4T1rr9hnvo3_250.gif

I think it’s one of the worst tbh although The Countess story is really good. Everything else is just so uninspired and boring.

LeJudas

I loved it. I feel like all the hate is coming from Gaga haters even if they blame something else in the season they really just want to drag our Gaga

Gagaism

This man is so f****ng hot, that nose Jeez :v:

lucastecala

Ignore her, she drinks. :what:

freebit
1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

I loved it. I feel like all the hate is coming from Gaga haters even if they blame something else in the season they really just want to drag our Gaga

Those types are so annoying. Everyone has to start somewhere, and heaven forbid didn't serve Meryl Streep standards for her first major role - especially in a fun, campy AF series as AHS. 

Bradley
6 hours ago, Vergil said:

I think it’s one of the worst tbh although The Countess story is really good. Everything else is just so uninspired and boring.

I recently rewatched all the AHS seasons, and Hotel is my favourite season. In terms of quality, I would say Roanoke is the best and most creative. I was in shock and awe of every single episode.

I would rate them this way:

Roanoke - 9.5/10
Coven, Hotel, Cult - 9/10
Murder House, Asylum, Freak Show - 8.5/10

Bradley
5 hours ago, freebit said:

Those types are so annoying. Everyone has to start somewhere, and heaven forbid didn't serve Meryl Streep standards for her first major role - especially in a fun, campy AF series as AHS. 

You know if I were an actor it would be a dream-come-true to be able to star in AHS. It's one of the most popular shows and is constantly positively reviewed and as an actor you get to play different roles each season with many critics praising the acting aspect of the show. I think Gaga made the right choice. She even won a Golden Globe for it.

Archived