💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

DONAJENDRO

Sweetener was pretty good so I'm not ready for her to drop an album that's just "ok" like this song was :omg:

Mad Onna

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why she is doing that?! I don't understand, Ari, please make Breathin video.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

JohnnyVersace

Sis

As someone who found out his boyfriend was cheating on him tonight

This SLAPS

YES

THANK U NEXT GOODBYE

tumblr_lzxaeyTVie1qff2ilo2_250.gif

Smother Em Eh

Her songs are starting to sound like every other pop song on the radio now. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Batwings

I like Ariana, and I think she's really talented, but HOLY CRAP, CAN SHE ACTUALLY ENUNCIATE? I can't understand a word she's saying, and I'm a native English speaker.  :saladga:

SarahYuko
2 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

This whole thing screams immaturity, tbh.

She's being grateful for the experiences, how is that immature? She's not dissing anyone. 

Honestly y'all disappoint me. It's one thing to dislike a certain sound or vibe. And I get that y'all like artists to change things up every ****ing album cause that's what we get from Gaga. But yknow, I expected less **** from you. You don't have to call it disgusting or anything to simply express that you dislike it. Honestly. And it's hilarious to see the same people calling Heal Me and HBF a bop, have the galls to claim to hate thank u next for being basic or whatever. Your stan mindsets are appalling sometimes. I'm so ****ing done with this site, bye.

• Admin changed the title to Ariana Grande - thank you, next

Guess im the only one who loved the song :air:

Loved Sweetener too and everyone hates it :madge:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

20 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

She's being grateful for the experiences, how is that immature? She's not dissing anyone. 

Honestly y'all disappoint me. It's one thing to dislike a certain sound or vibe. And I get that y'all like artists to change things up every ****ing album cause that's what we get from Gaga. But yknow, I expected less **** from you. You don't have to call it disgusting or anything to simply express that you dislike it. Honestly. And it's hilarious to see the same people calling Heal Me and HBF a bop, have the galls to claim to hate thank u next for being basic or whatever. Your stan mindsets are appalling sometimes. I'm so ****ing done with this site, bye.

It’s a basic song, a flop, like HBF. 

A Hybrid
16 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

Someone’s pressed defending their fave :koons:

Everyone’s free to express their opinions however they want, if they find the song disgusting they’re allowed to say so.

I also think loving HBF and Heal Me but disliking this song with passion is a bit weird (I find them all terrible) but it’s their opinion.

If there’s anyone with a stan mindset here, it’s the one being mad over people disliking the song of Ariana, who by the way couldn’t care less about the opinions of a stan site.

No family’s safe when I sashay

3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But everyone does them.. Even Gaga with Paper Gangsta

That's just one song. And I acknowledged that Tay and Ari have bops. But 90% of their repertoire are revenge songs. No thx

• CyanLights changed the title to Ariana Grande - thank u, next

Archived