• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

#2 | Nasty | 9.025

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-2.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@Arcanum - 10 | @corvus albus - 6 | @Rumours1977 - 7.25 | @Phoebe Buffay - 10 | @GaGaLB - 8 | @Kandy life - 10 | @Kween - 9 | @gabrielflorin01 - 11 | @That J - 11 | @KING - 8

Commentary:

@corvus albus | What is wrong with her delivery? It's so jerky and unnatural. It feels way too forced. The beat is nice though
@That J| On an album with so many classics, it's hard to pick an 11.  It was between this and What Have u Done Lately and since I'm betting that one wins, it decided to be NASTY!

#1 | Let's Wait Awhile | 9.25

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-9.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@Arcanum - 7 | @corvus albus - 11 | @Rumours1977 - 9.5 | @Phoebe Buffay - 11 | @GaGaLB - 10 | @Kandy life - 10 | @Kween - 9.5 | @gabrielflorin01 - 8 | @That J - 7.5 | @KING - 9

Commentary:

@That J | Its interesting to know within some years instead of waiting awhile to stay pure a bit longer, she would be throbbing all over his piece. Lol. This is such a sweet song about not going too far too soon. Very romantic and gentle.
@corvus albus | I HATE THIS SONG WITH A BURNING PASSION! The words of this song cut like a knife and they hurt sooooooo much :cryga: I don't want to say these things and i certainly don't want to hear this but sometimes it is necessary even if you don't like it :messga:

corvus albus
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

#2 | Nasty | 9.025

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-2.jpg

Scores:

Reveal hidden contents

@Arcanum - 10 | @corvus albus - 6 | @Rumours1977 - 7.25 | @Phoebe Buffay - 10 | @GaGaLB - 8 | @Kandy life - 10 | @Kween - 9 | @gabrielflorin01 - 11 | @That J - 11 | @KING - 8

Commentary:

@corvus albus | What is wrong with her delivery? It's so jerky and unnatural. It feels way too forced. The beat is nice though
@That J| On an album with so many classics, it's hard to pick an 11.  It was between this and What Have u Done Lately and since I'm betting that one wins, it decided to be NASTY!

#1 | Let's Wait Awhile | 9.25

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-9.jpg

Scores:

Reveal hidden contents

@Arcanum - 7 | @corvus albus - 11 | @Rumours1977 - 9.5 | @Phoebe Buffay - 11 | @GaGaLB - 10 | @Kandy life - 10 | @Kween - 9.5 | @gabrielflorin01 - 8 | @That J - 7.5 | @KING - 9

Commentary:

@That J | Its interesting to know within some years instead of waiting awhile to stay pure a bit longer, she would be throbbing all over his piece. Lol. This is such a sweet song about not going too far too soon. Very romantic and gentle.
@corvus albus | I HATE THIS SONG WITH A BURNING PASSION! The words of this song cut like a knife and they hurt sooooooo much :cryga: I don't want to say these things and i certainly don't want to hear this but sometimes it is necessary even if you don't like it :messga:

This-Is-My-Song-Lindsay-Ellis-Gif.gif

Phoebe Buffay

The best song on the album and one of the best songs in Janet's career won. What's the teaaaa?!?!?!?!? :firega:

Kandy life
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

Also, the next megarate is gonna be Rhythm Nation 1814 so you better send your rates and be here! :reductive: @ssslyboy @That J @Rumours1977 @The Bling @Kandy life @corvus albus @janetjackson @Janet @Ally Maine @Kween @KING @gabrielflorin01 @Arcanum @GaGaLB @Rio @Blue Madonna

For sure hun! :hug:

I sit and press rewind

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Also, the next megarate is gonna be Rhythm Nation 1814 so you better send your rates and be here! :reductive: @ssslyboy @That J @Rumours1977 @The Bling @Kandy life @corvus albus @janetjackson @Janet @Ally Maine @Kween @KING @gabrielflorin01 @Arcanum @GaGaLB @Rio @Blue Madonna

I'm going to send you my rates either very late tomorrow or somewhere next week :hug:

That J
13 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Soooooo what's your embarrassing secret?

When I get home I'll tell me stories. 😉😋

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Wow I'm surprised at number 1 ....

And I'm SOOO HERE for the next rate.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived