news

Eli Russell Linnetz designs ENIGMA stage

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

Guys now it makes more sense, the pics could actually be for the interludes and so the "every row = an album" theory could make more sense as the op said :duck:

Colourful

As stage designer he might just pull in some interesting visual ideas of his, and people that construct based on it may include key construction aspects that someone without stage design experience might not know about. 

Im excited!!

oh BITCH enigma is gonna be THAT Girl i cant wait 

hopefully he doesn't **** the stage up

That's Gossip

4 hours ago, sampool said:

She really likes to hire people in fields beyond their expertise, huh?

While I did cackle at this tea. Gaga also led a remake of a classic movie before only done by experienced actresses. I think she likes giving creatives a chance if they pitch a great idea

Sandrology
1 hour ago, codymonster said:

I wish he’d design a cheap way for me to get to Las Vegas to see the show :vegas:

tenor.gif

elijahfan
9 hours ago, Killa said:

Inb4 Enigma is her best stage concert

and it's not on tour

I- :huntyga:

Well, the cool thing with residencies is that shows are custom designed to take advantage of everything the venue has to offer. There aren't the usual technical limits a touring show has. So do expect it to be her best stage concert tbh

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, the cool thing with residencies is that shows are custom designed to take advantage of everything the venue has to offer. There aren't the usual technical limits a touring show has. So do expect it to be her best stage concert tbh

yes it's very much that, there's much less to think regarding staging. Im very much looking forward to it, i much expect her to think it like a play with different scenarios.

some monsters really dont think things through. She is gonna have this opportunity, ofc shell probably wont play anywhere else but another artist could be absent for the same time without a tour, and probably wouldnt do anything at all.

Archived