Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Tara Savelo shade Perez Hilton

Jonttutan

Featured Posts

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MattyGnarr

He's been irrelevant for a long time tbh. There's so many other sources for E news online now

you're right. hopefully one day he will realise this :haha:

the people hating on Tara in this thread are ridic. She's just standing up for her friend.

Americano

shes tries too hard...

Trying too hard to what?

They're best friends. Id b---h out anyone that dissed my friend too.

Gaga fans seem to be shocked lately that she actually has a real life with real people and real feelings.

On a serious note, there was a time when Perez was one of the #1 supporters of Gaga back then... The way their relationship turned out is a bit sad nonetheless. Guess, he was never really a friend to her. Oh well.

On a serious note, there was a time when Perez was one of the #1 supporters of Gaga back then... The way their relationship turned out is a bit sad nonetheless. Guess, he was never really a friend to her. Oh well.

I don't he was a real friend, ever, and I'm sure it became more and more obvious which might have lead to their falling out.

MelbHawker

I'm dying. I love GaGa/Tara. I'm fast becoming the biggest Tara stan. She's hot. She's Italian. She's getting all da promo. She owns Fozzie. She openly shades people who deserve to be shaded.

:lmao:

Gaga tweeted Ke$sha thanking her clearing the rumours up :toofloppy:

It reminded me of 'The Help'

'YOU IS BRAVE

YOU IS KNOW DA MEANING OF ACCEPTANCE

YOU IS GETTING A BOX OF ANIMAL CRACKERS'

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Archived