Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
15 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

Another Gaga song on Operación Triunfo

 

that thumbnail is not the T.

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BenG

TEOG, Y&I and MR are truly singing competition staples.

Shallow and maybe INLA will probably join the club soon.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BenG
3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

If Is That Alright? is not a single someday... WHAT A WASTE!

Highly unlikely. We'd be lucky to have ARUTW, that's it.

  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

So now we can track ASIB on iKoons next week without thinking that these sales will never count :reductive:

True but like... iTunes is not the preferred way of online purchasing in Japan. The use Recochuko predominantly (along with other portals) and LINE Music for streaming.

If anything, this new chart is gonna make it harder for Gaga since the popularity of K-Pop in Japan lies predominantly within streaming and digital downloads (which was not counted officially, Oricon is pure physical sales only)

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gypsy Life
29 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

True but like... iTunes is not the preferred way of online purchasing in Japan. The use Recochuko predominantly (along with other portals) and LINE Music for streaming.

If anything, this new chart is gonna make it harder for Gaga since the popularity of K-Pop in Japan lies predominantly within streaming and digital downloads (which was not counted officially, Oricon is pure physical sales only)

We're only looking at the full half of the glass here

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
29 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

We're only looking at the full half of the glass here

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Look at it that way: If ASIB prevails despite the tough competition it will be even more impressive and you'll have background knowledge and receipts within reach

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaOhhLaLa

My niece is the reason Bad Romance is going to hit 1 billion views.... she doesn't stop watching the music video... She is 5 

I am tired of this song.... 

Edited by GagaOhhLaLa
  • LMAO 7
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaOhhLaLa
7 minutes ago, GagaOhhLaLa said:

My niece is the reason Bad Romance is going to hit 1 billion views.... she doesn't stop watching the music video... She is 5 

I am tired of this song.... 

Her two favorite are telephone and judas

 

My mom switch  intro Britney spears and said these kids don't know good music.:derpga:

Edited by GagaOhhLaLa
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HitTheBoat

| Black Film Critics Circle (BFCC) |

Best Actor
Bradley Cooper – A Star Is Born

Best Actress
Viola Davis – Widows

  • Like 1
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
1 hour ago, HitTheBoat said:

| Black Film Critics Circle (BFCC) |

Best Actor
Bradley Cooper – A Star Is Born

Best Actress
Viola Davis – Widows

wow I'm surprised John David Washington didn't win cause he's actually black.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
13 hours ago, BenG said:

Will the Oscar expansion be significant?

What 'expansion'?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...