Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

malazam
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

What do you mean? It's the traditional ROTY winner. It's up against a bunch of rap songs that will split the vote. Most people on Goldderby's forums are putting This is America or Shallow as the frontrunner for Record. That LA Times article seems to be echoing a lot of Goldderby's users predictions.

All The Stars, This Is America or I Like It will take that one home, most likely I Like ItĀ :staymad:

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

I reckon ASIB being carried by sales now will take a big tumble by new year, while being passed by a lot of rap albums that will stay stable since streams don't fall after the holidays.

ASIB might fall to like 20k SPS the week after Xmas, which isn't enough for top 10.

Arturo
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

All The Stars, This Is America or I Like It will take that one home, most likely I Like ItĀ :staymad:

I Like It is literally the last choice next to rockstar in terms of winning ROTY according to people who have been predicting for years :rip:Ā 

I'll just leave it at that.Ā 

malazam
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I Like It is literally the last choice next to rockstar in terms of winning ROTY according to people who have been predicting for years :rip:Ā 

I'll just leave it at that.Ā 

not what my heart says

another shot before we kiss the other side

FRANZGA
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I reckon ASIB being carried by sales now will take a big tumble by new year, while being passed by a lot of rap albums that will stay stable since streams don't fall after the holidays.

ASIB might fall to like 20k SPS the week after Xmas, which isn't enough for top 10.

I hope it won't fall that hard, i want it to maintain 20k+ sales and 35k+ SPS for another month, but yeah January's sales are the worst so, very possible..

But I guess it'll slay again after Golden Globes?

Arturo
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Which is why the Golden Globes being the first week of 2019 is helpful. I think it'll keep up above 30k SPS up until the end of awards season.

FRANZGA

My country's recent Miss Universes are liddos

Pia

She loved Applause, Born This Way & Poker Face.. Gaga the only artist with multiple entries in her faves list..Ā :firega:

Catriona

Ā 

:giveup:

Ā 

Ā 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrolli/2018/12/13/nicki-minaj-kanye-west-tekashi-6ix9ine-worst-album-rollout-2018/#236723686187

"Nicki Minaj -Ā Queen

Nicki Minaj promoted her fourth studio album by declaring all-out war on anybody who dared criticize her or stand in the way of her success.Ā She pushed the release date from June to August, citing a clearance issue with a Tracy Chapman sample (which she apparently still didnā€™t solve, as Chapman isĀ suing Minaj for copyright infringement). She used her massive Twitter platform toĀ harass culture writerĀ Wanna Thompson, emboldening her fans to do the same. Oh, and she teamed up with the currently incarcerated 6ix9ine to release ā€œFEFE,ā€ a shameless stab at relevance on Minajā€™s partĀ that would still be an awful song even without the baggage of her endorsing an artist whoĀ pled guiltyĀ to the use of a child in a sexualĀ performance.

All this drama still wasnā€™t enough to pushĀ QueenĀ to the top of the charts; it debuted and peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard 200, underselling Travis Scottā€™sĀ AstroworldĀ in its second week. Minaj didnā€™t take the news lightly, blasting Scott on her Queen Radio show for using ticket/album bundles to sell more copies ofĀ Astroworldā€”tactics that Minaj herself used to promoteĀ Queen.Ā The rapper retroactively added ā€œFEFEā€ to the end of the album in order to boost its streaming numbers, but it was too little, too late. Minaj butchered herĀ QueenĀ rollout and acted like a poor sport when it didnā€™t hit No. 1ā€”not exactly royal behavior."

:air:Ā funny times in the charts thread and ForbesĀ delivering the end of 2018 tea we all think

Runway
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrolli/2018/12/13/nicki-minaj-kanye-west-tekashi-6ix9ine-worst-album-rollout-2018/#236723686187

"Nicki Minaj -Ā Queen

Nicki Minaj promoted her fourth studio album by declaring all-out war on anybody who dared criticize her or stand in the way of her success.Ā She pushed the release date from June to August, citing a clearance issue with a Tracy Chapman sample (which she apparently still didnā€™t solve, as Chapman isĀ suing Minaj for copyright infringement). She used her massive Twitter platform toĀ harass culture writerĀ Wanna Thompson, emboldening her fans to do the same. Oh, and she teamed up with the currently incarcerated 6ix9ine to release ā€œFEFE,ā€ a shameless stab at relevance on Minajā€™s partĀ that would still be an awful song even without the baggage of her endorsing an artist whoĀ pled guiltyĀ to the use of a child in a sexualĀ performance.

All this drama still wasnā€™t enough to pushĀ QueenĀ to the top of the charts; it debuted and peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard 200, underselling Travis Scottā€™sĀ AstroworldĀ in its second week. Minaj didnā€™t take the news lightly, blasting Scott on her Queen Radio show for using ticket/album bundles to sell more copies ofĀ Astroworldā€”tactics that Minaj herself used to promoteĀ Queen.Ā The rapper retroactively added ā€œFEFEā€ to the end of the album in order to boost its streaming numbers, but it was too little, too late. Minaj butchered herĀ QueenĀ rollout and acted like a poor sport when it didnā€™t hit No. 1ā€”not exactly royal behavior."

:air:Ā funny times in the charts thread and ForbesĀ delivering the end of 2018 tea we all think

This skull drag :lmao:Ā 

Arturo
17 minutes ago, OBEY said:

"Nicki Minaj -Ā Queen

:lmao:Ā 

She lost so hard this year

Andrea B
4 hours ago, Baepsae said:

Did Paquita La del Barrio ceased to exist or what happened? :interestinga:

paquita is the MexicanĀ Adele but with better lyricsĀ 

ArtGagaPop
3 hours ago, malazam said:

Who wrote this? Shallow doesnt stand a chance at ROTY.

some of you guys said the same thing about it grammy nomĀ chances too. But look now who is a 4th time nominee, never underestimate the power of ShallowĀ :gaycat:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived