Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Runway
6 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Always throwing shade to the Queen honey. That Shakafan skin is visible babe.

I don’t even like her that much, she also relies on maluma and nicky jam for hits these days lol

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emig09
5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Lol what a way to downgrade female latin success 

Niki Minach is probably the most oversexualized artist out there and she doesn’t even appear on the list, so the argument is kinda weak 

giphy.gif

gay engineer

Andrea B

who said that Roma was a telenovela? :messga: it's nothing like a telenovela, it's one of the best movies of the year. I love ASIB but Roma is perfect, people said it was boring but I never got bored while watching it. I want Roma to win best picture and Gaga best actress(if she's against Yatlizia then Gaga deserves the award more than her, Gaga's performance was better in my opinion and more Oscar-worthy)

Andrea B
25 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Always throwing shade to the Queen honey. That Shakafan skin is visible babe.

18 minutes ago, Runway said:

I don’t even like her that much, she also relies on maluma and nicky jam for hits these days lol

can yall stop arguing over natti and Thalia, we all know Gloria trevi is better 

Gypsy Life
20 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Niki Minach is probably the most oversexualized artist out there and she doesn’t even appear on the list, so the argument is kinda weak 

Does the disproportionate cement-injected shaped-like-a-cannonball Miki Minach really compare to the models in latin videos?

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

6 minutes ago, Andree said:

Nah, the only one latin queen is Yasuri Yamileth

1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Does the disproportionate cement-injected shaped-like-a-cannonball Miki Minach really compare to the models in latin videos?

Oh I’m gonna pass on that one :ladyhaha:

Runway
5 minutes ago, Andree said:

Thank you, she still can get millions of views without collabs. Not everyone has that!

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

some of those video hoes should be starring in episodes of Botched tho, lbr

emig09
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

Thank you, she still can get millions of views without collabs. Not everyone has that!

Equivocada and No Me Enseñaste have more than 200 millions babe

gay engineer

emig09
Just now, emig09 said:

Equivocada and No Me Enseñaste have more than 200 millions babe

Equivocada 315m No Me Enseñaste 174m

gay engineer

Arturo
45 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Its not downgrading their success unless you think their success lies only within the scope of Youtube which is ridiculous.

But why do lesser known songs like Can’t Remember to Forget You have nearly 1 billion views? Sin Pijama has 1.1 Billion youtube views as well. What are your theories on why they have such astronomical views? 

Also in response to Andreu, I also agree with you. I dont see a problem if they decide to do that. Its their choice and shows they’re in control. Doesnt change the fact that the fake lesbian on lesbian baiting videos have 1 billion+ views....theres only one reason.

DziubiDaily
3 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

The midweek's guy is tired of me :toofunny: So no more french midweek, its over :noparty:

Too bad in France it's not like the UK/US, people have mid-week, radio audiences ect... but they do not really share :messga: 

Maybe one day a guy/girl that has access to these websites (GFK + yacast) will publish the infos every week ... a dream.

Wait does GfK publish the data in France? I work for GfK lol :huntyga:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived