charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

I didn't know INLA had more views than breathin'. I don't know if I'm happy for INLA or sad for the breathin' :noparty:

godnhat

iTunes WW

1 = Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#1 58 days)

2 +1 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You :ladyhaha:

soo this girl nailed it BUT you can see how hard is this song to sing only when others try to sing it 1!! Only Gaga can do it justice ....her voice broke 2 or 3 times because the register switches are kinda hard if you are untrained :trollga:

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

soo this girl nailed it BUT you can see how hard is this song to sing only when others try to sing it 1!! Only Gaga can do it justice ....her voice broke 2 or 3 times because the register switches are kinda hard if you are untrained :trollga:

I really love singing this song.

Andreu
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

I hadn't checked the number and

A MILLION AND A HALF???????? IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS????

Didn't it take at least half a year for Joanne to reach one million? Has ASIB outsold Joanne yet?

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I hadn't checked the number and

A MILLION AND A HALF???????? IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS????

Didn't it take at least half a year for Joanne to reach one million? Has ASIB outsold Joanne yet?

SPS wasn't counted until 2017 for Joanne and they didn't add SPS from before 2017 in their total aka a big mess

Antichrist
1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

So listen y'all

What if when Gaga wins Oscar for BOS and she goes for the acceptance speech she says something like :

'' I just wanna say to Bradley .....WHEN THE SUNNN GOESSS DOWN AND THE BAND WON'T PLAY / I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAYYYYYYYY!!!! ( at their peaks right there at Oscars )!!! ''' 

And her next Born This Way 6 weeks #1 single is born !!! :huntyga:

or people dig up hateful messy tweets from bradley 20 years ago & cancel gaga along the way for wanting them to always be that way and bammm, a star is c a n c e l e d :ladyhaha:

gagarox
14 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Then why do items in your cart reduce in price after 2 days?

because those sellers adjust the prices for their listed item whenever they want to keep it competitive. 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived