Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HitTheBoat
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Why isn't Bradley nominated for best new artist aha

He was completely snubbed at today's critic circles (San Diego and San Francisco). The fact that Gaga is basically the sole nom for ASIB says a lot about her star power.

bloody g
29 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Shallow being the only currently charting song in literally ALL its categories when voters are going to be making their noms is super helpful.

oh I forgot GLY in Pop Duo but we don't talk about that

Yet I still feel like Shallow is a higger contender nnn :poot:

Edit: bigger* the only one high here is me nnnn

Edit2: me quoting the uk chart rules talking about radio teas :sharon: And them Arturo was like: what radio? and I pretended nothing happened :sharon:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ViviLittleM

okay the guy answered for UK asib sales:

As a rough estimate I would assess around 18,500, as there is no sales in the above report. All sales have been added.

asana15

Sony Pictures Classic are releasing The Wife (G.Close) on 421 screens this week. 

The movie has originally debuted in 2017 at TIFF, and was limited released in cinemas in August 2018. 

SPC trying to reintroduce Glenn's film to a wider audience due to an awards season. 

Doncho

I always try to spread peace between fanbases, but BTS twitter stans are seriously ANNOYING. Calling them legends like they are the only important artists in the world. My gosh. :messga:

Monsterish
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I always try to spread peace between fanbases, but BTS twitter stans are seriously ANNOYING. Calling them legends like they are the only important artists in the world. My gosh. :messga:

They helped us with Shallow, shhhh :ph34r:

lordgagx

I was searching for "Lady Gaga" on YouTube and I got Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max as the second result :toofunny:.
Anyone else got the same result ?

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived