Jump to content
Apple Music
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Featured Posts

GagaOhhLaLa

Hello second:huntyga: page queens.  Shallow slaying everywhere still I see. Except US because US is a flop country 

Edited by GagaOhhLaLa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko
Just now, GagaOhhLaLa said:

Hello first page queens.  Shallow slaying everywhere still I see.

Almost

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gypsy Life

Which mod removed my poll. Get out to fight miss chun li street fighter

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

  • LMAO 21
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladygagalover

Barely missed the first page... just like Shallow barely missed the top 10 in the US this week.

:gaycat:

 

 

:toofunny:

Edited by Ladygagalover
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Which mod removed my poll. Get out to fight miss chun li street fighter

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Mods crashing the party as usual

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

 

OT: Shallow is light red at #1 on iTunes Germany :vegas:

Edited by kvnrp
The oh-ah-ah sensation.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baepsae
1 minute ago, Ladygagalover said:

Barely missed the first page... just like Shallow barely missed the top 10 in the US.

:gaycat::toofunny:

Literally. Off by 4 spots :gaycat:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe Buffay

2nd page :vegas:

Something is wrong with the left phalange

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Not sure if it matters at all, but there's a mistake in the latest HDD article about ASIB. It says that $40 million was spent on Live Nation promo, when it really was a quarter of $40 million.

HDD: "Live Nation put about $40m into A Star Is Born, leading to the concert promoter’s biggest success for its 2-1/2-year-old film and TV unit, according to a Wall Street Journal report."

The WSJ article they cited: "The company put up a quarter of the film’s $40 million budget, according to people familiar with the matter."

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Which mod removed my poll. Get out to fight miss chun li street fighter

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Must be admin he doesn’t like when we put polls in our charts threads... idk why he wants us to open another thread in Gaga thoughts things 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvnrp
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Not sure if it matters at all, but there's a mistake in the latest HDD article about ASIB. It says that $40 million was spent on Live Nation promo, when it really was a quarter of $40 million.

HDD: "Live Nation put about $40m into A Star Is Born, leading to the concert promoter’s biggest success for its 2-1/2-year-old film and TV unit, according to a Wall Street Journal report."

The WSJ article they cited: "The company put up a quarter of the film’s $40 million budget, according to people familiar with the matter."

I would highly doubt $40 million on promo alone, like what would they do with all that money :air:

The oh-ah-ah sensation.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMichael

New playlists on Spotify

 

Always Remember Us This Way

Pop Vibes | Hits Internacionais 2018 | Pop Internacional 2018 (243k followers)

Relax, don't do it (46k followers)

Pop Relax (42k followers)

Furtjuh's Furvorites (32k followers)

 

:classy:

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
emig09

YT - Shallow coming again

23 +10 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born) 2,314,954

  • Like 18

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luc

I would've been on the first page if I weren't so confused by the two threads in 'Hot Right Now'. My drunk ass kept clicking on the wrong thread :rip:

 

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality

i made three straight men stream it for hours that should count more than 1500 streams honestly 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×