• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

BACK TO RUMOR MILL >

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

YOUR TOP 20 HAS A FIVE-OCTAVE RANGE

Andrea Bocelli will score the first #1 album of his career when the HITSTop 50 is finalized this Friday. A Star Is Born slips to #2 in its fourth week, while still posting strong numbers. Look for the smash soundtrack to make a run for #1 again next week. As you may have noticed, UMG will snag the entire Top 5, eight of the Top 10 and 75% of the Top 20.

*Andrea Bocelli (Decca) 113-123k Total Activity, 116-122k Albums

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper(Interscope) 88-93k, 48-53k

Lil Wayne (Young Money) 57-62k, 5-6k

wow still going strong :diane: 

I'm going to estimate 95k

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gypsy Life

I tried looking at Barbra's last few albums to see how she generally does, but good sis hasn't released an album of original material for like god knows how long. Her last were collab/cover albums with like 15 collabs on each one so I guess these are not a good indication. This might be her first album of original material since forever, so it might not do as good as the past ones.

ZiggyZiggs
11 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

All these celebrity covers , wow.

omg this is probably the best onee he killed itt

emig09
20 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

BACK TO RUMOR MILL >

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

YOUR TOP 20 HAS A FIVE-OCTAVE RANGE

Andrea Bocelli will score the first #1 album of his career when the HITSTop 50 is finalized this Friday. A Star Is Born slips to #2 in its fourth week, while still posting strong numbers. Look for the smash soundtrack to make a run for #1 again next week. As you may have noticed, UMG will snag the entire Top 5, eight of the Top 10 and 75% of the Top 20.

*Andrea Bocelli (Decca) 113-123k Total Activity, 116-122k Albums

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper(Interscope) 88-93k, 48-53k

Lil Wayne (Young Money) 57-62k, 5-6k

Maybe a 118? :huh:

gay engineer

Arturo
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I tried looking at Barbra's last few albums to see how she generally does, but good sis hasn't released an album of original material for like god knows how long. Her last were collab/cover albums with like 15 collabs on each one so I guess these are not a good indication. This might be her first album of original material since forever, so it might not do as good as the past ones.

4th week at #1 hihi

YourCureness
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Barbara Streissand following Gaga's legacy of driving James Cordon's car. Hmmm.... 

Arturo

we'll be #1 next week over Barbra but I'm sure there will be a surprise release that can move 100k SPS

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

BuzzcutSeason

Shallow having a slow start on pop radio is expected, but I honestly see her at least reaching 19-22. Is a peak of 50AI on overall radio realistic?

Arturo
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Shallow having a slow start on pop radio is expected, but I honestly see her at least reaching 19-22. Is a peak of 50AI on overall radio realistic?

Top 10 on HAC will give her 20m+ A.I at least and Top 30 on Pop will be ~10M.
So I'd say only 40m is on lock right now.

By that I mean that 40m is the only 100% certain threshold. I don't think it'll stop at 40m lol

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived