💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Clean Bandit - Baby (feat. Marina & Luis Fonsi) - Nov 2nd, 2018

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Levine said:

The title of the thread is wrong tho, Luis Fonsi comes first. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa
2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

when talent and trash collab together

can you motivate how luis fonsi is trash? :)

DelusionalGaga
1 hour ago, Levine said:

"sell out" only NOW? bitches she worked with dr luke before :laughga:

I wouldn't describe it as selling out. Her label pressured her to work with big producers and she decided to turn it into a concept and came up the whole idea of female archetypes and the image of a popstar. She was very well aware of what she was doing and I think it's rather clever. 

Domination

i don't understand why so many ppl hating on the comments for having fonsi, i don't like him either but it's not his song he is just featured, clean bandit is everything, besides... MARINA.

Backrolls?

Earthling
2 hours ago, Gohan said:

What a sell out oMG :air: And I'm talking about Clean Bandit and Marina, Luis Fonsi being the "big song maker" here. Marina really wants that pop explosion :gum: 

I've been waiting years for her to properly sell out and get those tiddies out

It's time for her to explode onto the GP conciousness :firega:

I want that viral era 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

codymonster

Marina has created 3 fantastic albums, and the last one was one in which she solo wrote the entire album. Let’s not call her a sell-out just because she has decided to create a song with a rapper on it. She’s earned the right to go for a pop banger.

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

when talent and trash collab together

I was about to bash you for calling Marina "trash", but than I got you comment :vegas:

Colourful

bpmMonkey

Im really excited but a little disappointed at the same time. I need a new Marina album! We got a Clean Bandit collab last year and it was amazing, but nothing came after it. I can’t wait another year for just one song tbh. :saladga:

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, Gohan said:

What a sell out oMG :air: And I'm talking about Clean Bandit and Marina, Luis Fonsi being the "big song maker" here. Marina really wants that pop explosion :gum: 

"Sell out"? The majority of this site was saying "YAAAAAS" to a Clean Bandit collab when they tweeted she was their dream collab. Excited for this song. 

Archived