Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

LG6 should be experimental

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

LG6 should be an experimental album. The reason I say this is because at this point in Gaga's career she doesn't have anything to loose. People already know that she is very talented in many areas. People have already seen her try pop, edm, country, jazz, ballads, and some rock. And most importantly Gaga has proven that she can still be very successful. From now on Gaga should focus on delivering unique and innovative eras. Gaga should focus on pushing music forward with experimental sounds. Gaga should return to being GAGA. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as her new music continues to let her vocal talent truly shine like on ASIB soundtrack, I'm good with any type of music. 

I mean I don't think she "should" do anything, but I would live for experimental dark pop gaga again :sara: I'm just really excited for what Enigma is going to bring  :oops:

Didymus

I don't want experimental for the sake of experimental.

I just want a quality album that can be remembered down the ages, whatever genre. I know she can do it. So far she's made a name for herself and her talent, but it hasn't manifested in album form like, say, Lemonade or Sweetener. I want her to prove she's an album artist, like she's claimed for years, without proof :interestinga:

Edit: I'm not saying Sweetener is the best pop album of our time, just that it has caught public attention as an album despite the success of individual singles.

Vitleysingur

Absolutely NO

"Sudden cardiac death is the largest cause of natural death in the United States, causing about 325,000 adult deaths in the United States each year. Most deaths due to cardiac arrest are in older adults, particularly those with coronary artery disease. "

:saladga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Reality

Comparing it to Joanne, I do think that LG6 will be more commercially viable, but at this point, I think we can assume she's most likely going to go in a more electronic/PC pop music route. With producers like BloodPop, Boys Noize, etc., I would find it hard to believe that she's doing anything but electronic/PC pop music.

That being said, we can never really anticipate with Gaga. She always knows how to surprise us with something, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

TheSlash

Honestly, as much as I love the idea of Gaga making experimental music (especially with SOPHIE and Boys Noize on board :flutter: ), I'd rather have music that comes from Gaga's heart and not setting trends for the sake of setting trends. We already had that at the beginning of her career (thanks to her management back then :madge: ) and that left her mentally and physically ill. So if she'll do experimental music, I would be more than happy. But if it would be another Joanne-like album, I wouldn't like it, but I'd understand and appreciate :sara: .

Ew, David!

18 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I just want a quality album that can be remembered down the ages, whatever genre. I know she can do it. So far she's made a name for herself and her talent, but it hasn't manifested in album form like, say, Lemonade or Sweetener. I want her to prove she's an album artist, like she's claimed for years, without proof :interestinga:

I agree with you. But if you were to take away the trendy sounding songs from ASIB, that would have been that album. Therefore, Gaga can definetly come up with that album. Is just that something experimental fits who Gaga is as an artist. Also i wouldnt call Sweetner great. 

Luxe Ford

I would love it if on LG6 she really went for it and explores new shapes and colours, while still producing the perfect bops Interscope expect from her.

I will still be here for her if she makes a J2 or abandons Dancing In Circles for SQUAREdancing.

But I will probably be a little grumpy.

But she's in a place career wise where she doesn't have anything to prove. I think the dreaded GP knows she's a Superwoman capable of excelling at anything.

Edit: I have this luxury dilemma with Gagas vocals: the songs are getting gradually harder for me to get away with on karaoke.

I mean I can belt out Paparazzi and BR on autopilot like a pro, but anything after Applause is so...damn...HARD!

I can't stretch my voice to that level. :grr:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

MaryJaneHolland
27 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Sweetener?

Archived