Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Gaga's Top 20 Most Performed Songs!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

IDK Where to put this, but here is my video!! (I'm desperate :derpga:)

I used setlist.fm as my source! They are the closest thing you'll ever get to get the exact numbers! The numbers might be wrong, but its close to the number I included and the ordering is definitely correct!

derpmonster

I feel like the 4 songs she will never stop performing are Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Born This Way. We'll see if Million Reasons makes it to the list in the future (it might!).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Well BTW will soon take over BDR, and Poker Face will keep reigning I guess. 782+ performances, that's like performing this song non-stop for more than two days straight OMG (PF is 237 seconds long x 782 = 185 334 secs, which is ~2,15 days lol)

Also, great video! Love your vids, thank you! :kara:

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Philo said:

Well BTW will soon take over BDR, and Poker Face will keep reigning I guess. 782+ performances, that's like performing this song non-stop for more than two days straight OMG (PF is 237 seconds long x 782 = 185 334 secs, which is ~2,15 days lol)

The tour version can last up to 6 minutes so it's more than than. Also, add the times Gaga rehearsed it. :selena:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Philo said:

Also, great video! Love your vids, thank you! :kara:

Thank you! :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara: :kara:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The tour version can last up to 6 minutes so it's more than than. Also, add the times Gaga rehearsed it. :selena:

And the acoustic versions she does on the tours. But, I think the rehearsals aren't included.

Judas - only 173 times? I don't think so. She performed it ot ArtRave, BTW ball and many TV shows.:bon:
Great work.:vegas:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Smith said:

Judas - only 173 times? I don't think so. She performed it ot ArtRave, BTW ball and many TV shows.:bon:

but only selected dates on both, right?

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

but only selected dates on both, right?

I think Judas was performed at every BTW Ball show, I don't remember whether it was performed at my artRAVE though 

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, Smith said:

It was added halfway through ArtRave and BTW Ball was 98 dates, so about 150 and then the other performances.. It seems accurate

raragaga

so what I've learned is that she needs to play all these songs a lot more :gum:

xoxo

Archived