Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Bradley shuts down a Gaga hater

yASSsss

Featured Posts

sampool

That bitch really tried it, when he didn’t get the response he expected he lost sense of space and time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
4 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I mean, not all people know that.
I live in London, and Shallow is the first thing from Gaga since Marry The Night that people really know about. 

since c2c she has gained respect for her talent and he is a reporter and therefore has to know about this things and to have a background info for her.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

FentyGa
16 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

since c2c she has gained respect for her talent and he is a reporter and therefore has to know about this things and to have a background info for her.

I mean, he's not interviewing her
And besides, he never said she's untalented or anything, just that he personally isn't as much into music, but rather into film, so hewouldn't be freaking out over Gaga which is a personal opinion. Y'all don't need to take everything so far and act like he's disrespecting her when he just basically stated his opinion. Not everyone has to like her.

nerdfacekillah
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

And besides, he never said she's untalented or anything, just that he personally isn't as much into music, but rather into film, so hewouldn't be freaking out over Gaga which is a personal opinion. Y'all don't need to take everything so far and act like he's disrespecting her when he just basically stated his opinion. Not everyone has to like her.

i understand that not everyone likes her and maybe i got the context of the video wrong.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Good god is this guy pretentious-sounding. And also why would you think he would not be thrilled about the costar he hand picked for the movie???? Like??????

9 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

The insinuation seems a little more like, “oh it’s just another pop star” rather than “I don’t know music very well”.

If you watch the full interview, you can tell the interviewer is very nervous and thoughtful. He's a film nerd, so Gaga is out of his realm, which is different than being a hater. Relax kids.

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

this guy just embarrassed himself so fkn much. wow cringe. Bradley I love you

🤖⚡️

AndrewGr

Why does this "journalist" think that we care about his opinion? Journalists are not there to talk about their personal opinions and neither Bradley or the public care about it.

What a pretentious little bitch that man is. I mean I get what he was saying and everyone has their biases but he kept going on and on about it lol. He should of ended it when Bradley said "it's lady fkin Gaga bro" but he kept going. Gross.

Any ways love Bradley :golfclap:

derpmonster
2 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

He attac

But he also protec

He protecc

He attacc

But most importantly

He eat leftover pasta for snacc

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived