Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do you think Gaga will drop a new song during Enigma?

Lava

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
40 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Personally, I don’t see her releasing a full on album, not when she won’t be able to tour until late 2020 (she confirmed that she’ll be on tour in 2 years). Atleast she’s never waited 2 years to tour. Also, she can’t really go performing a whole 9+ tracks at Enigma to promote it when it’s supposed to be full of her hits. I think however a new song, or even an EP would be more plausible. Plus Gaga hasn’t done an EP in 7 years, I think it would be cool. 

Then why did she say she was working on an album? You’ll soon see

AStarIsBorn21
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Then why did she say she was working on an album? You’ll soon see

True. I mean I’d love an album, the more songs the better. I just don’t see how she’d be able to promote it all but maybe she won’t. 

Bloody hooker

She may release a song unless she, Warner’s Bros, and Interscope wants to push WDYDT, HM, or HBF.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Patrick Garcia
2 hours ago, jjaa91 said:

Someone really mentioned Gaga performing Hair, Body, Face on on TV

Please do not forget how much Gaga herself has said that she doesn't want to think of this music as "her music" it's the music for a soundtrack 

I honestly doubt she'll perform any of the music from ASIB soundtrack, especially any of the pop songs that were meant to be "sHaLLoW and aRtiFiCiAL pop StaR"

The only song from AISB that I think Gaga would think of perform on TV is Shallow, cause it's the main song of the soundtrack and she could sing it with Bradley to promote even more the movie. Actually, I think that would be very cool. Maybe, INLA and ARUTA, could be performed too, cause they were submitted to the Oscars, like Shallow. Those three songs are clearly the key songs of the relationship between Ally and Jackson.

Reality
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It doesnt matter whether it's a Lady Gaga album or not, the public is loving it and buying it :huntyga: Why would she want ASIB and LG6 to clash?

They might not clash though. Who's to say that they can help increase each other's sales and reputation? She could strike the iron while it's hot and release some music (not necessarily an album) to coincide with her amazing praise from ASIB.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Reality
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

no. this album will span years. the awards, the dvd release, the tv release, the re-releases (oscars edit, directors cut, bonustrack edit ect... they will sell the f out of that if the dvd sells millions)

plus this is going to be on tvs for years. maybe even a classic like dirty dancing or titanic. if tv stations tread it like dirty dancing, flashdance, home alone or some other classic and put it on tv every xmas or holiday ... they can go on for years with it.

I mean, it could, but that's being optimistic. It also differs from a matter of perspective. I mean, would you consider The Greatest Showman's soundtrack to span years?

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

BlingNotTheMusic

Personally, I think she may release new music sooner rather than later while the GP is saturated with Gaga material. Think about it...the JWT was very much a “greatest hits” with Joanne songs mixed in. I think Enigma needs more than 8ish ASIB songs which are mostly ballads and I feel some of them would be awkward or out of place (Before I Cry...)

This is all wishful thinking of course because I’ve been eagerly awaiting Gaga dance music since The Cure dropped, and that in itself was sort of off. So basically since ARTPOP tbh.  :huntyga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Even if ASIB is still relevant by then... Enigma is happening. And Enigma (besides maybe the piano and jazz thing) won't be filled with ASIB ballads. 

She already planned a HUGE non-ASIB project this year. The Enigma era is starting in December (well more like January)... so new album or not, the ASIB era is already cut short anyway.

5 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Yes.

BoomKack me.

Done

xoxo, xanax :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived