Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do you think Gaga will drop a new song during Enigma?

Lava

Featured Posts

She confirmed she was working on a new album but wanted it to be a surprise.

I can see her singing a new song at Enigma like she dropped The Cure at Coachella.

What are we thinking, gays?:diane:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DitaDolla

Yes.

BoomKack me.

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

Reality

I think it’s probable. A full on album may be a stretch, but a song wouldn’t be too much to ask for. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Reality
1 minute ago, Smith said:

Thanks God, no. ASIB era isn't finish.

I don’t get why people say this. ASIB will be long gone by the time Engima rolls up. The only time where it will make a resurgence is during Awards season, and that is going to be next year.

DitaDolla
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don’t get why people say this. ASIB will be long gone by the time Engima rolls up. The only time where it will make a resurgence is during Awards season, and that is going to be next year.

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

For the people, who aren't Gaga's fans, ASIB soundtrack is the best album, that she had ever made.(every Gaga's album is best for me) She is shining so strong now and we didn't expect that, I want longnitivity for this era, this is her return to GP.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Reality
3 minutes ago, Smith said:

For the people, who aren't Gaga's fans, ASIB soundtrack is the best album, that she had ever made.(every Gaga's album is best for me) She is shining so strong now and we didn't expect that, I want longnitivity for this era, this is her return to GP.

Even as a Gaga fan, I think that the ASIB soundtrack is hands down the best music she's ever released. That being said, we can't treat this like an album cycle. This is a soundtrack for a movie. That's it. This isn't LG6, this isn't even Gaga's movie. This was a side project. 

Plus, movie cycles are very limited and short compared to albums. Albums can span years, while movies only take up a couple of months.

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Even as a Gaga fan, I think that the ASIB soundtrack is hands down the best music she's ever released. That being said, we can't treat this like an album cycle. This is a soundtrack for a movie. That's it. This isn't LG6, this isn't even Gaga's movie. This was a side project. 

Plus, movie cycles are very limited and short compared to albums. Albums can span years, while movies only take up a couple of months.

I agree with you, but there are exceptions like The Bodyguard Soundtrack, which is iconic for Whitney's career and had longevity, now soundtracks sell more than a standard album.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

FfFfFfFF

The Cure was a proper single with digital and radio release so I don't expect something like this. What I find probable is one or two unreleased/ teaser songs. JWT was the only tour Gaga didn't perform a new song but I was told this happened because of the fact that the stage limited her setlist possibilities, right? In Vegas this won't be a problem. 

Reality
14 minutes ago, Smith said:

I agree with you, but there are exceptions like The Bodyguard Soundtrack, which is iconic for Whitney's career and had longevity, now soundtracks sell more than a standard album.

I don't think anyone but hardcore fans expected "Bodyguard" level music. 

A Very Gaga Holida
40 minutes ago, Smith said:

Thanks God, no. ASIB era isn't finish.

As much as I loved it, it is very most likely finished

Archived