Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
3 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

Yea, wasn't she at 295m in early 2016?

She could have spent some... Some of her assets could of dropped in value... 

Rich people's assets are very volatile because a lot of it is tied to things like stocks/shares and other assets that fluctuate in value on a daily basis

Some people's net wealth on a 24 hour basis fluctuates more than the average person makes in their entire lives

So it's not gonna go up every year

EDIT: yay I just received my $802 pay check for last weeks work. Why does this thread make me feel so poor :rip:

ShockPop

Meanwhile I'm saving for a new bathroom. Share Please, Gaga.

Honestly I think she could hit $1B by 5 years time. If she were to have an investment company go into property she could be mega mega rich... but she's not about that so I'll just exit.

QueenChromatix

Gurls, we entering the new decade with that massive success. Mark my words: she will be EGOT till 2030

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Economy
35 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Meanwhile I'm saving for a new bathroom. Share Please, Gaga.

Honestly I think she could hit $1B by 5 years time. If she were to have an investment company go into property she could be mega mega rich... but she's not about that so I'll just exit.

I'm sure a lot of these $300 Million are invested in assets and investments

I do know any sane person that would keep all $300 Million in just cash makes no sense

In cash alone with 2% inflation she's loosing $6 Million in real value annually if she were to just keep it in cash

dynamite

I can't imagine what I'd do with more than 10 million? 

It's not like nice cars and houses would cost 10 million each. They're quite cheap for rich people lol. 

4 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Yes but don’t forget about Gaga’s spending and buying houses etc. but I think she’s a person that doesn’t spend too much which is what I love about her :koons:

I think she pays a lot to maintain her house (i.e. gardeners) or her personal crew (i.e. doctors...)

justanothergay
17 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Yes but don’t forget about Gaga’s spending and buying houses etc. but I think she’s a person that doesn’t spend too much which is what I love about her :koons:

Real estate is an appreciating asset that contributes to net worth, though.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

13 hours ago, dynamite said:

I can't imagine what I'd do with more than 10 million? 

It's not like nice cars and houses would cost 10 million each. They're quite cheap for rich people lol. 

Let's not forget in today's @Economy that houses are pretty expensive and only come cheaply if someone has died in it.

What do you mean by 300 meters net worth? I didn't know she had a fishing company, 300 meter of net it's amazing, I just hope she will not fish too much tuna, they go extinct..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived