monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
10 hours ago, Ally Maine said:

ew hate skrillex and dubstep in general :neyde:

When's the last time you actually listened to him he doesn't even make dubstep anymore. At least not the kind that you probably think. He's more into edm and he's done a lot of pop music recently

Pharamon
10 hours ago, Ally Maine said:

ew hate skrillex and dubstep in general :neyde:

Ew, hate ignorant people and people who are stuck in 2010 in general

gagarox

I would be happy if LG6 is 15 tracks..  10 tracks are full pop edm dance and the next 5 are ballads with hillary/mark ronson etc..

A perfect balance so that theres something for newly gained ASIB old fans as well.. we dont want lg6 to completely tank do we? :huntyga:

yikes please dubstep out of the project

Spoiler

jk, I love Skrillex before I discovered Gaga since.. my brother.. you know. 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I am ready for the resurgence of EDM.

Hell yes ! Especially knowing Rihanna's next album is also confirmed EDM

Dance music needs to be back and make that horrible trap / urban male artists' dominance gone for good.

Luna Lovegood

**** I love skrillex and blood pop and they produce BOPS so I HOPE Gaga is with them for LG6. DONT LET ME DOWN BITCH! Gaga ha Sorry 2.0 is coming :vegas: 

luna’s advocate

JazzGa

I'd be here for it, Sunny/Skrillex is a talented musician even if he is stereotyped as being stuck in the 2010 dubstep box, I think he is capable of a lot more. I'm surprised I haven't heard about him producing more pop records, AFAIK he isn't actively releasing his own stuff either.  I was a big fan of Skrillex's remixes he did for BTW and TFM tracks. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

JazzGa
11 hours ago, LeJudas said:

I sure hope so. He's an excellent producer and he always makes his clients? songs sound good.

Was just wondering about what kind of pop songs he has produced for other artists! Can you share links to some of his recent productions?

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Archived