Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Skrillex probably worked on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Ally Maine said:

ew hate skrillex and dubstep in general :neyde:

So sorry for you you'll probably hate LG6 :huntyga: (joke)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thonin Dyn

omg wig idk much of his works but he is a pretty big name as a producer 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Depends. He's been involved with multiple projects. 

He worked on the theme for KH3.

I just think this is how we get ourselves hyped up for something that won't happen.

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

omg wig idk much of his works but he is a pretty big name as a producer 

Yeah he's big producer

Reginald

I would absolutely love this. Skrillex is immensely talented. His presence would also pretty much guarantee some hard hitting four-on-the-floor bangers 

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Ally Maine said:

He doesn't even do dubstep that much anymore 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Jennie Kim

I clicked on this thread thinking it would be another reach from monsters but you made some good points.

I'm excited :party:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Ally Maine said:

I'm actually disappointed that you, being a widely known musician and a Grammy Award winning pop phenomenon, doesn't know that dubstep has been pretty much dead since 2012 and Skrillex doesn't even do that much of it either. #AllyMaineIsOverParty

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I'm actually disappointed that you, being a widely known musician and a Grammy Award winning pop phenomenon, doesn't know that dubstep has been pretty much dead since 2012 and Skrillex doesn't even do that much of it either. #AllyMaineIsOverParty

She always has at least 2 producers on one song, please don't overreact :huntyga:

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How does anyone even have time to look into all that with all the ASIB slayage going on right now? Like there are still some reviews and interviews I haven't even read/watched yet.

I know, right? ASIB is going to satisfy me well into the new year and awards season. LG6 can take a back seat as far as I'm concerned. :laughga:

AStarIsBorn21
49 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I know, right? ASIB is going to satisfy me well into the new year and awards season. LG6 can take a back seat as far as I'm concerned. :laughga:

I love ASIB but the idea that the songs are almost 2 years old kinda irks me because I know she’s been working a lot since then. 

Virgin Ryan

I think Gaga should do Red or I am Sasha Fierce-esque album. She can't just go full pop and leave the country ballad completely. She can do pop with a few country pop songs or double disc album pop and ballad. Because some friends I know started stanning country ballad-Ga (they used to think Gaga is weird) :huntyga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

eww I hope the f* not. he belongs in 2011.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

monketsharona
6 hours ago, Virgin Ryan said:

I think Gaga should do Red or I am Sasha Fierce-esque album. She can't just go full pop and leave the country ballad completely. She can do pop with a few country pop songs or double disc album pop and ballad. Because some friends I know started stanning country ballad-Ga (they used to think Gaga is weird) :huntyga:

There's always 1 or 2 ballads on every Gaga album

She's literally doing vocal projects since 2014 (CTC, TIHTY, Joanne, ASIB), that would be fine to see her doing something a bit more 'mainstream' and pop / dance this time.

I'm sure she still loves doing that genre, just look at Coachella, SB and JWT including most of her dance anthems. 

Archived