Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Do you get goosebumps when u listen the song of the century?

little legend

Featured Posts

NewUsername

I find myself tearing up whenever I listen to the song (the two times I've seen the movie in the cinema, and one time listening to the soundtrack), that I'm saving the song a bit. It's like almost too special to listen to it too much. I haven't even listened to the extended version yet, because I wanna be in the perfect mood for it, whatever that may be.

Mirrion Rizzons

yes especially when It cuts to bradley's part. At first I only listened to the extended one but after watching the movie a 2nd and 3rd time, I've been listening to the film one instead

little legend
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I find myself tearing up whenever I listen to the song (the two times I've seen the movie in the cinema, and one time listening to the soundtrack), that I'm saving the song a bit. It's like almost too special to listen to it too much. I haven't even listened to the extended version yet, because I wanna be in the perfect mood for it, whatever that may be.

me too! its one of my fave /or even my best song ever but i dont want to listen it too much cause its special!

Miracle
26 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

the first time I heard it i got goosebumps like every 5 seconds

i literally shivered and whined throughout the whole scene

Andreu

I used to the first few days after seeing the film on the film version, when Bradley comes in :cryga:

now it doesn't anymore, but I think it was the first and only song to ever make me shiver

Archived