Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should The Cure have been saved for ASIB? Spoilers

BUtterfield 8

Pick One  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Cure have been saved for ASIB?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• CyanLights changed the title to Should The Cure have been saved for ASIB? Spoilers
CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Pantera said:

It would have fit in perfectly. The Cure to his alcoholism and mental illness. 

Oh no, I meant the sound of the song itself. Like the tropical house sound doesn't fit it with the pop songs of ASIB to me. Doesn't really feel like an "Ally" song 

plus we already have Heal Me, so it may have sounded repetitive and that sounds more "Ally" 

no because we were all living when she surprised us with the cure. and its so much like heal me tbh

Little Monster in Buffalo

Trxstan

The Cure sounds more Gaga than Ally to me, and I don't think it sonically matches the other 3 pop songs of Ally's

woop hey there keep scrolling

Mister Gaga

kinda. It's a generic song that certain popstars like Ally would do. It fits perfectly with Heal Me (which is superior)

Robo Ga

The Cure def could've been an Ally track. But ok here's the real question: should HEAL ME have been saved as a Gaga single..? because that is the ULTIMATE BOP.

🤖⚡️

YoungHuyzy

No, I remember how I excited I was when I first heard that she released a new song at Coachella, and it was so different from the Joanne stuff. I then watched that performance every day for a whole week.

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Oh no, I meant the sound of the song itself. Like the tropical house sound doesn't fit it with the pop songs of ASIB to me. Doesn't really feel like an "Ally" song 

plus we already have Heal Me, so it may have sounded repetitive and that sounds more "Ally" 

WDYDT and Heal Me both totally have tropical influences!!  And HBF's chorus has a similar feel to The Cure's chorus if you ask me.  As well as the use of the soft head voice.  If you ask me, it totally fits Ally's contemporary pop phase:shrug:

♥ Kindness Police.

LateToCult
14 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I think it’s possible the sound was originally a closer fit for Ally’s character but once they decided to cut it DJWS chose to play around with it. Maybe Gaga wanted to see what kind of “radio friendly” song they could cook up for fun. Just a thought 

Helxig

No because Gaga wanted Sonja to see the song performed for thousands at Coachella, and wanted her to hear it all over the radio before she died. It was the right time.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

QueenVQueen
22 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

The Cure def could've been an Ally track. But ok here's the real question: should HEAL ME have been saved as a Gaga single..? because that is the ULTIMATE BOP.

Gag I’m legit hearing “heal me” as I was goin thru the chat:vegas:

Tom Nook

No because she needed to perform something else besides Mirrion Rizzons at the AMAs :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Regina George
40 minutes ago, Trxstan said:

The Cure sounds more Gaga than Ally to me, and I don't think it sonically matches the other 3 pop songs of Ally's

Almost every Gaga song on that soundtrack is pop tho.. Before I Cry, Shallow, Is That Alright, I’ll Never Love Again, etc.. are all pop songs :huntyga: Less commercial but they are all pretty much pop.. 

Archived