Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

"There can be 100 in a room, 99 don't believe in you..."

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are 100 people in the room and one Bradley Cooper, how many people believes in you?

A) 100

B) 1

C) 2

D) 0

please explain your answer.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Decodekid

there could be a 100 dicks in a room and 99 of them don't have std's but it only takes one to get that herpes and that was bradley's 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

DiamondAngel
WildAmerican

There can be 100 news outlets that don't catch your phoned in line but all it takes it 1 for it to go viral. :vegas:

Serial Chiller

Either this or the penis thing. Believe me it’s 2018 and some people still think the penis thing is funny and have the urge to comment that on every Gaga related post. :triggered:

2 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I still don’t understand why she had the exact same answers in every interview. 

Numerous ppl have already explained its standard press material. You stick to something to get the general message across. We just notice it because we keep track of every interview. And we made the meme, and it’s going viral, so now everyone else is noticing. She always does this every promotional tour. She’s got talking points sort of saved to go to for when she’s gotta do interviews in time frames and the such

Quartz

It is honestly a good quote but the message and sincerity of it gets lost when it's treated like a script. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

AndrewGr
11 minutes ago, GGDTim26 said:

Numerous ppl have already explained its standard press material. You stick to something to get the general message across. We just notice it because we keep track of every interview. And we made the meme, and it’s going viral, so now everyone else is noticing. She always does this every promotional tour. She’s got talking points sort of saved to go to for when she’s gotta do interviews in time frames and the such

Yes, it's not the first time that she does it, it's just the first time that people notice, because ASIB is huge right now. No one from the GP was interested at the time of the PI/Joanne promo, otherwise the "father's daughter, sister's sister" "the girl in the field with the Pinot Grigio" "Perfect Illusion is about instagram" lines would've all been memes.

Archived