Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

"There can be 100 in a room, 99 don't believe in you..."

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

It seems that Lady Gaga can’t stop saying the same thing about her A Star is Born co-star and director Bradley Cooper. 

‘There can be 100 people in a room and 99 of them don’t believe in you but all it takes is one and it just changes your whole life…” she’s heard saying in multiple interviews.

While Cooper tends to smile back at Gaga at the beginning of the press run, he seemingly runs out of ways to act surprised towards the end of it. You can watch a compilation video of Gaga saying the same phrase below.

More: https://www.nme.com/news/film/fans-finding-hilarious-lady-gaga-cant-stop-saying-thing-bradley-cooper-2392679

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

This wasn't the only thing she repeated either - it seemed that she was giving the same interview over and over which I guess is how things work during a promo tour? 

Idk, but it still wasn't as bad as Fergie's interviews during her DD promo - during every interview she'd go 'Yeah, I'm still working on it - I was editing my own videos in the car on the way here actually'... every... time... :awkney:

...and some say she sits in that car and edits her own videos to this day... I wonder which software she uses :selena:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

bloody g

And there are some missing :deadbanana:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

7 minutes ago, isMusic said:

is she obliged to say these things? like is there a publicity contract for all the stars promoting the movie? 

if you watch shangela's promotional interviews, she's also saying the same thing every interview. "LG" "she calls me shan", and the gaga Beyonce joke..

U r hot 

OT : lol

Sneaky Oliver
37 minutes ago, isMusic said:

is she obliged to say these things? like is there a publicity contract for all the stars promoting the movie? 

if you watch shangela's promotional interviews, she's also saying the same thing every interview. "LG" "she calls me shan", and the gaga Beyonce joke..

Why bother saying 99 different things when you can say just one? :ohwell:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Jessica C

This is exactly why I stopped watching her ASIB interviews. She just keeps saying the SAME THING, over and over, I can't take it anymore. It's getting on my nerves.

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

PeachJug
Spoiler

i hope nobody has posted this yet

"I probably said this earlier"

- BITCH, WHERE?

(Jay Grant, youtube comment)

Lippoutou

You just need one good one meatball out of a hundred spaghettis to believe in you.

How million reasons of her.

Archived