other

20th Anniversary of ...Baby One More Time

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

britney-spears-announces-new-las-vegas-r

and look where she is now... 

"I want to become a woman in this business and grow up. When you become famous at 21 or 22, it's like you stop growing up."

There is no better example than Britney for that... So sad she reduced herself to this. A shame.

Stop

Regina George
2 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

britney-spears-announces-new-las-vegas-r

and look where she is now... 

"I want to become a woman in this business and grow up. When you become famous at 21 or 22, it's like you stop growing up."

There is no better example than Britney for that... So sad she reduced herself to this. A shame.

I honestly think this thread doesn’t deserve any negativity 

Gimme More

it's so nice to see the majority of the posts being positive!

it truly was a magical time!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

calmar

I was in 2nd grade and this song was just... everywhere. This and "Oops!" were just... everywhere. 

EDIT: I actually learned the words 'innocent' and 'guilty' (as a native speaker of English) from "Oops!".

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

That J

I will always admit when I am wrong and I was wrong in the case of this song. 

I've always been a music guy and I'd always predict things...for example, when I heard Gwen's L.A.M.B. album I said "the surprise hit will be this song called Hollaback Girl. Watch!"

Well, the first time I heard Baby One More Time by this new girl named Britney Spears, my cousin played it for me. When it ended, I said ..."This is going to be a one hit wonder!

And now look.  Hahahaha. So yes that's my memory of this little song that could...and did. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived