Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Should Get The Vanguard Award

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr

It's just...the MTV VMAs are low quality bait now...like monsters have a mantra. If Gaga ain't there, they don't get ratings.

And their ratings have been slumping

Like I was surprised there was one this year and it was on a monday...yikes...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, it means she'll have to attend the VMA and they don't deserve her..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, Andree said:

She doesn't want it, admin(he's in contact with Interscope) said that she has declined the award many times. 

Why would she not want an award? Especially something honouring her art, and one of MTV's highest awards? She's deserved it since 2009-10 tbh. 

Since 2017 she deserves this award. I hope she wins next year, that will probably be her ticket to fully return to the VMAs.

Lady Gaga = Higher/Proper Ratings 

tbh she should have had this award since 2011. but then she was relatively new that time. but damn all her videos from 2008-2011 were :firega:.

Andrea B
32 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Why would she not want an award? Especially something honouring her art, and one of MTV's highest awards? She's deserved it since 2009-10 tbh. 

I don't know, ask the admin to ask Interscope lol.

he said that they've been offering her the award since 2014 or something like that. The Vanguard award is not that great, the VMAs are not relevant anymore, an Oscar or a grammy is better. I think Gaga knows that and that's why she's been declining the award for years  

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Bio said:

If she wants it she can get it. All she has to do is contact MTV and pay for it like everyone else.

maybe that's why she been declining the award for so many years, she doesn't want to pay for it 

GagzDonkeyD

It’s a joke at this point  :huntyga:

The only thing I could like about it is that 10 minutes or whatever performance from Gaga :vegas:

Someone who thinks she wouldnt have already gotten it is DELUDED. Even Rihanna has it. I'm sure Gaga refused because its like a lifetime achievement award and she keeps on moving and achieving more. 

SwissMonster

They already know Queen will slay in the future and since they can not give it to her every year they wait :whitney:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

FinnishGypsy
On 10/22/2018 at 3:53 PM, ShockPop said:

Her videos since TEOG drama have been awful. You and I, and MTN were good concepts but the camera work and technical side were shoddy as hell. She needs a flawless video era.

To each their own, but what about Applause? G.U.Y.? John Wayne?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-29151-13769188

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-32120-13770085

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-20446-13769187

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-16464-13769187

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-29219-13769186

tumblr_mrs6m5RRMZ1qgslaao1_500.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-24946-13770130

I think Applause, in particular, is fantastic and on par with her best music videos (sans BR because nothing can top that). 

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Someone who thinks she wouldnt have already gotten it is DELUDED. Even Rihanna has it. I'm sure Gaga refused because its like a lifetime achievement award and she keeps on moving and achieving more. 

You say "Even Rihanna" like she's below Gaga
I mean she's not as impactful as Gaga but she's really influential and let's not forget her 14 number ones

Archived