Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga Should Get The Vanguard Award

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

First of all, it's been since 2017 that she deserved this award. Her videos are just ICONIC and literally changed the world.

Now, I agree ASIB didn't serve amazing mv's, but it's ok bc it's from a movie. BUT, Gaga is the BIGGEST FEMALE MUSICIAN RN AND SHE TRULY DESERVES THIS. 

What do u think?

Discuss Geys:grr:

Xanax, Jackson:poot:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I don't want to be that person, but I think she needs one more era of constant decent videos in order to get it. I mean, I know that award is just bought by whoever has something to promote currently anyway :selena:

Smother Em Eh

Yes she has to get it next year or she should just never show up to that corrupt show ever again. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ShockPop

Her videos since TEOG drama have been awful. You and I, and MTN were good concepts but the camera work and technical side were shoddy as hell. She needs a flawless video era.

RahrahWitch

She's deserved it for Years now, The award is kind of going downhill though, Just look at the most recent and her Videos. No shade at Jlo but her Videos held up against something like The Marry The Night or Born this Way Videos... 

Smother Em Eh
Just now, ShockPop said:

Her videos since TEOG drama have been awful. You and I, and MTN were good concepts but the camera work and technical side were shoddy as hell. She needs a flawless video era.

Applause, G.U.Y, & John Wayne say hi. :poot: But yes she does need a flawless video era and hopefully it will be the LG6 Era.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LateToCult

She needs one more album with strong visuals imo. It’s been quite a few years since she’s absolutely killed on a music video.

1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

APPLAUSE sweetie I'm so sorry...

maxresdefault.jpg

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

You and I, and MTN were good concepts but the camera work and technical side were shoddy as hell. 

Well, you're wrong. 

Schizophonic

guy is a great concept, a great look but somehow they should have cut it different. i really think gaga needs someone who take all her ideas and put them in order together that they make sense.

working on the storytelling more. pretty sure a lot got lost because gaga choose some other scenes out of vanity in wich she looked better than the ones who would have done for the video or something like that.

bloody g

Admin said she's been offered many times but she always declines

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived