Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Bad Kids is so hated in this base?

Featured Posts

When I listen to the chorus, I don’t feel like I’m listening to the same song as the verses.

The night sky tells all

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it. The self indulgence feels into that adolescent naivety and even if it is cringey, I don’t care which almost adds to the teenage nature of it. 

On 10/22/2018 at 8:00 PM, StJerome said:

Her parents didn’t get divorced and she didn’t ruin their lives 

She's actually talking as if she's some random little monster, actually, in every verse. Then the chorus is her embracing everyone. I think it's cheesy but beautiful.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Queen Gloria

I love it. It's almost like a Michael Jackson song. Uplifting disco pop with lyrics about being a proud f*ck up. It's one of my BTW faves. I love the whole album, though. 

GypsyBabe

The first 13 seconds is so dope :vegas:

...and I’m gonna let that lie there...

⚯͛

On 10/23/2018 at 12:25 PM, Taide said:

I like it. I can relate to it 10x more than to BTW. :shrug:

THIS

I'm gonna get a Bad Kid tattoo! :sara:

DonnieDarko

Sadly, it's just a bad song, overall, like more than half of the other BTW songs. The only songs on BTW that are actually good and stood the test of time are MTN, GH, BM, HML, ScheiBe and EC. The rest is just meh at best.

Bad Kids is one of my favourites from Born This Way. This song motivated me and gave me strength, because I was so insecure when I was 13. I also love the lyrics, because I could relate to them.

Now I feel like a bad bitch, whenever I listen to this song :staymad:

Leonardo

4 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

The first 13 seconds is so dope :vegas:

...and I’m gonna let that lie there...

most of which are a Michael Jackson sample :laughga:

JesseBabe

Being in my early 20's now, I totally understand why some think the lyrics are cheesy and a little cringey, because I think that as well. BUT, when this song came out when I was like 16-17, I really enjoyed it and related to it when I was sneaking around and rebelling as a teen.

When I actually can get through the whole song I get a little nostalgic from those times.

ShayCristoforo

I think it's just the beginning. The intro is cringey to me and sounds like whiny teen angst. WE DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WE KNOW THE TRUTH... like please relax lol.  But the rest is fine

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived