šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Bad Kids is so hated in this base?

Featured Posts

Oriane

The lyrics are funny and parodic on purpose, just like Donatella, but people here think everything she writes should be taken at face value.

Also, this intro, and the guitar !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike it because I find it to be a loud filler track. Thereā€™s noĀ need for people to hate on the song.Ā 

RAMROD

Most people who hating it are new fans from ARTPOP era and those elitist fans from The Fame era :giggle:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

It's a song that was made for her 8 year old fans at the time. It's relatable to them. Most of us were a bit older when it was released, reason why we find it cheesy. It's directed to another age range. And that's all.

TheSlash

I don't like the instrumental progression at all. I remember first listening to it the first verse I thought "Yeah, baby, I'm a bad kid, too :rockstar:Ā " and then the chorus hit and I was like " :awkney:Ā  :madge:Ā Next song, please"

Spoiler

And then I heard FOHL and I was found in heaven :flutter:Ā 

Spoiler

At least back then, now it's just a cute song :lana:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ew, David!

I just donā€™t get the ā€œgive me ur money/or Iā€™ll hold my breathā€ line. Can someone pls explain what it means?????

raragaga

i've always liked it

xoxo

I've always hated it, but I guess--after reading how all these LMs who were 8/12/3 years old when BTW came out and loved "Bad Kids--that she did it to make BTW friendly to younger listeners, too? I was really confused by it when it came out, because most of BTW tries to sound serious and mature.

I do like parts of it, though. It's similar to "Hair," for me, in that it sounds so disjointed that I hate some parts and love others.

Bad Kids

giphy.giflarge.gif

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Quartz

The melody doesn't flow well especially at the verses.Ā 

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

Archived